Any interest in Saquon Barkley?

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

Well, most of those games were from last year (15 games) I think. Before that he was pretty durable.

As their feature back, he has been in the league 3 seasons and played one complete season.  He's trying to return from an ACL.

It's not going to happen Beane has a lot more tithing about than brining in another RB plus he believes from what he has said that having a better O line would make the run game better so i would think he would focus more on that than another RB .

On 3/13/2021 at 2:46 PM, H2o said:

I'd rather draft Javonte Williams in the 2nd than send a 2nd over for Barkley and then have to pay him big $$$ on top of it. 

I'm a BIG Javonte fan...And when I say big...I mean HUGE...

I'd like to see the Bills trade down from 30, grab an extra pick or two, and Draft Williams...That kid is special...B-)

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'd be very interested in Barkley. It all comes down to the cost of acquiring him though. 

I'd be willing to trade a 3rd for him (toss in Singletary too while we're at it). 2nd or higher is a no from me.  

I'm not sure why a lot of people in here are concerned with how much Barkley will cost after this season. If he has a fantastic year and is going to cost a lot, then great, there's a decent chance we would win the Superbowl. Let him walk and we should get a 3rd rd comp pick back (provided Beane doesn't continue to thumb his nose at the comp pick formula). 

I'm more than willing to pay a 3rd for a rental year of Barkley. We're in a championship window with Allen on his rookie deal, and this is a low risk trade that could put us over the top. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/13/2021 at 2:22 PM, Victory Formation said:

He’s missed 17 games over 2 seasons and is coming off a torn ACL. The Giants are debating on whether to pick up his 5th year option or not or whether to extend him to a long term deal. Would you guys inquire about him if you were Brandon Beane? Think a 2nd would get it done?

Nope 

The Giants are trying to win now and I think they are going to build with a strong defense and trying to make Jones work and part of that is having Barkley there. I wouldn't hate trying to add Barkely for the right price as he can be dynamic and it is a buy low situation. But I just don't see things really working out to where the Giants give up on him and for a price that would make sense. 

• Thank you (+1) 1