Josh Allen Tough Guy Video

A few weeks ago my son asked me to ask people here to vote on their favorite tough guy Josh Allen plays so he could turn it into a video. He is thirteen. Did an excellent job, and I posted the video hoping Bills Mafia at TwoBills would give it a like. Thanks. Go Josh. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 26
  • Awesome! (+1) 16
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Awesome.

It's kind of interesting how while I obviously love it when Josh throws TDs they're such a common occurrence that when I try to think of his top moments they end up being a lot of times when he did some ridiculous awesome crap even if he didn't score.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

Question, did you get permission for the Rocky music somehow?  I thought youtube would flag it if there is copyrighted music?  I ask because I have gotten into videos a little bit and would like to know how to go about it.

What normally happens is someplace like Sony Music or whoever holds the copyright will put a copyright claim. The video plays but the copyright holder receives any money from the number of views. In some rare cases, some bands (The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac for example) will put an outright block on the video, and if you're The Cars, they'll ask YouTube to give you a copyright strike. 3 copyright strikes on your account, and your YouTube account is permanently disabled.

I've uploaded some videos of my bass playing of Rush songs, and Rush just put a copyright claim. You can still see and hear my videos, Rush gets the $.10. And since they're retired, they need all the $.10 they can get!

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Annnnd YouTube blocked it, the true badge of success 

No. It's only blocked from playing on 3rd party sites (Here). If you click the link given, it will take you to YouTube and you should be able to see it there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1