Current Cap #'s

2 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Guess well have to cut Lee Smith then to make room for Mckensie..🤔😁.

Hope so!  We need a returner and I love me some mckenzie.  I have a feeling an AFCE team overpays him.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Tomorrow is a big day. Legal tampering day. Many deals get announced tomorrow. 

Don’t think the Bills will be on top of any of the guys who sign deals on the 1st day as those are usually overpays. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They have to make some room to sign Wallace, Mckenzie, Boettger, and Bojo. 

Those guys will be lucky if they sign for much more than the vet minimum.  Sucks for them that their contracts expired in a down 8% cap year.  They’re all pretty replaceable.  

I think Wallace is somewhat under rated here.   

It seems like he is pretty good.   Remember the Bills did not pressure the QB successfully this year and that impacts the back end.  

This is not a bad player.

If McKenzie goes, and with John Brown gone, there isn't much speed on that offense.   McKenzie made plays.  He caught a touchdown in the AFC Championship game and had a 3 touchdown game.   If McKittrick goes now you need two new guys, at least, who can pressure a defense with speed.   That is the argument for keeping IM19.  

42 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They have to make some room to sign Wallace, Mckenzie, Boettger, and Bojo.

So what about Dean Marlowe?  He's played very well for us at times.  He seems to be the "forgotten man"

17 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Think we all know a vet TE through back channels has reached out to the Bills about playing here we somehow need to clear up about 10 mill more which is easily done though restructures...we get a TE and DE and then head to the draft with best player approach  

Apparently we don't all know.  Say more....