Addison takes pay cut

Beane and the players are stepping up there game and commitment to the team / process, we got a damn good group up in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 28
  • Agree 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I wonder if they're still targeting Autry?

That story could easily have been a fake leak to leverage Addison into doing just this. 

Would still love Autry, but DE space is getting tighter and I have a hunch we'll have quite a few near the top of our board for the draft as well...

Just now, Don Otreply said:

Beane and the players are stepping up there game and commitment to the team / process, we got a damn good group up in Buffalo. 

Agreed. Kinda cool seeing guys wanting to be here and willing to not take max value to stay.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6

Wow, that is great.  My guess is now we’re not going for a big FA Edge Rusher.  Maybe now in the draft #30 is compiled with other pics to get a partner to get Hughes for an excellent prospect.  BillsMafi, you’ve been on it lately.  Good job bud.  I think Yolo is a little jealous. 😂

we still have Epenesa and now Addison on one side. 

Beane, please, please please, lock up Jonnu Smith next.  If we lose a speed WR, let’s at least get a top level TE.  We can always draft a speed WR in a mid draft pick.  Even just a one trick pony like Ginn years ago, or Deshaun Jackson in the day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, glazeduck said:

That story could easily have been a fake leak to leverage Addison into doing just this. 

Would still love Autry, but DE space is getting tighter and I have a hunch we'll have quite a few near the top of our board for the draft as well...

Could be.  

Addison could have a bounce back year. He was up around 10 sacks for 4 years in a row before coming to Buffalo and having 5. Maybe the coaches believe he can get back to that.

There were a lot of moving parts and new faces on the dline. Maybe with another year in the system and with Star coming back guys like Addison will improve.

Anyways, that's the hope. I'm hopeful that Epenesa makes some strides as well and becomes a bigger contributor.

• Like (+1) 6

hmm... this probably means he is staying and they won’t be looking at a DE in free agency...

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not surprising considering he wasn't released a couple days ago.  I wonder if they're still targeting Autry?

Suggest unlikely now If Addison remains on the roster..

1 minute ago, wppete said:

This is exactly what im thinking also. Do we know the numbers yet?

Technically we don’t know official numbers on any of the restructures, making life difficult for Sportrac.

Morse was said to be around 2 million, no indication given for Butler or Addison. 

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Technically we don’t know official numbers on any of the restructures, making life difficult for Sportrac.

Morse was said to be around 2 million, no indication given for Butler or Addison. 

Morse is $3M.  No word on the other 2 but probably $2-3M apiece.

Just now, Doc said:

Morse is $3M.  No word on the other 2 but probably $2-3M apiece.

Potentially more honestly, Morse is a cornerstone of the offense, a very important cog. Butler and Addison are highly paid rotational players, isn’t crazy to think (hope) they each took 4-4.5 million dollar pay cuts.