Ju Ju smith tells Pittsburgh he won’t be coming back

43 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Why would the Bills want to destroy their team chemistry?

Plus, the Bills already have a better replacement.  Tanner Gentry. 

I've seen the Josh-Gentry connection on film. 

But serious question, if Gentry could learn to separate at the NFL level against NFL DBs, why would the Bears send the Turk after him going into 2019 training camp?

Bonus Gentry film clip for attention:

Also I'll admit it, I follow some of the Bills players on Instagram and Gentry just doesn't look like he's keeping himself in tip-top professional WR physical condition.  He's got a "Dad Bod" from the look of it.

he's a sick player, but w gabe, beez, and diggs, we have some quality at WR.  we need to diversify our attack on O.  we already have josh running it and extending plays, an RB who can catch and do damage, and a TE who can eat are the best returns for us.

obv, line play, particularly inside, is a need and might just help one or two of the items above.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Why do people think we can afford that kind of move in a position we’re mostly set at? 

This isnt the old Bills, we have to prioritize now. If we spend that kind of money it will be at a position of serious need. 

When you’re a team in our position you sign aged vets for one or two years and have to draft well for everything else. This isn’t your grandmas Bills. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

JuJu is not the speed we are looking for. He’s mostly an underneath receiver and we got plenty of those. 
We need guys who can take the top off the defense to free up Diggs and Beasley underneath. Diggs can do it but seems kinda wasteful to send our best guy deep non stop. 
Think a poor mans Tyreek Hill or Hardman 

Edited by Rc2catch

JuJu is a Slot WR, he played 82% of his snaps there last year. He's not an outside downfield WR like Brown, which is what we'd need. Beasley is one of the best slot WRs in the NFL, we're set there. I highly doubt JuJu's name has even crossed Beane's mind.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I was thinking of a John Brown replacement, don’t get me wrong I like Davis as well but idk if he’s a #2 WR just yet 

That's fair, but I would suspect they do, otherwise they would not let Brown go to free up 7m only to spend that on a WR who may not be all that much better. 

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Less than No interest. He doesn’t fit the “humble and hungry” mindset/culture of this team. He’s constantly being a cocky prick and giving other teams bulletin board material.

Maybe I’d feel differently if the Bills signed him but I can’t stand JuJu.

I would argue Diggs did more negative stuff than JuJu before he came here. JuJu isn’t a bad guy. He just did stupid dances. 

as others have said, he doesn’t really fit what we need. But to call him a prick fo dancing is a little dramatic.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honestly, I don’t know what happened to him. He was so likable as a rookie, the anti Antonio Brown who light up Burfict.  And his stuff isn’t the worst but it seems like he is way more concerned about his “brand” and it’s so corny.

He had a down year the year before. People turned on him. He continued to have fun without putting up huge numbers. People hate that. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He had a down year the year before. People turned on him. He continued to have fun without putting up huge numbers. People hate that. 

Totally agree. I just look up his numbers and they weren’t as bad as I thought. His ypc is like the worst I’ve ever seen though for that many catches. 8.6

52 minutes ago, Bill Lewes said:

We would have just kept Smoke, right?

I think probably so

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Totally agree. I just look up his numbers and they weren’t as bad as I thought. His ypc is like the worst I’ve ever seen though for that many catches. 8.6

I think that's on Big Ben more than Juju