Ju Ju smith tells Pittsburgh he won’t be coming back

I just do not think we'll spend a lot on another WR. Juju will probably get somewhere in the neighborhood of $15 mil per year. At minimum, even in this depressed market, he probably gets at least $12 mil. Damn good player though.

Edited by DCOrange

Less than No interest. He doesn’t fit the “humble and hungry” mindset/culture of this team. He’s constantly being a cocky prick and giving other teams bulletin board material.

Maybe I’d feel differently if the Bills signed him but I can’t stand JuJu.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Less than No interest. He doesn’t fit the “humble and hungry” mindset/culture of this team. He’s constantly being a cocky prick and giving other teams bulletin board material.

Maybe I’d feel differently if the Bills signed him but I can’t stand JuJu.

He can go hold AB’s bag in Tampa again since tawmmy freed up some money lol

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I was thinking of a John Brown replacement, don’t get me wrong I like Davis as well but idk if he’s a #2 WR just yet 

WR 1 - Z - Flanker - Usually off LOS depends on personnel

WR 2 - X - Split end - Usually on LOS, doesn't motion 

TE 1 - Y - On LOS - Same side 

WR 3 - Slot - Off LOS  same side as X

Target share is obviously dependent on scheme, but i think thats like the basics of 11 personnel.  Obviously things change - i think davis lined up as z quite a bit.  It's a bit more flexible now.

What I’m talking about is that we don’t have a TE on our roster that’s worth a damn and no I’m not a fan of Knox.

That’s fine.  I agree...but you should try and avoid posting outright nonsense.  Just because we need a TE doesn’t mean that Gesickis contract was voided

It's time to expect more from JA. When you have a talented qb, he should now be expected to elevate the play of the offense. Foreign concept for us Bills fans, I know.. but money to Josh isn't just money spent on Josh... it should be seen as money spent on the entire offense.

What I’m talking about is that we don’t have a TE on our roster that’s worth a damn and no I’m not a fan of Knox.

I don't look at him as a bad player, but he shouldn't be guaranteed a starting spot either.  I'm partial to gronkowski, but rudolph might be a nice fit.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

That’s fine.  I agree...but you should try and avoid posting outright nonsense.  Just because we need a TE doesn’t mean that Gesickis contract was voided

That’s not what I meant, I thought Gesicki was a free agent and that his contact was up. Therefore I wanted to see Buffalo go after him, I didn’t know he was still under contract.

2 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I don't look at him as a bad player, but he shouldn't be guaranteed a starting spot either.  I'm partial to gronkowski, but rudolph might be a nice fit.

Highly doubt Gronk leaves Tampa. Brady In Tampa is the only reason he came out of retirement. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I was thinking of a John Brown replacement, don’t get me wrong I like Davis as well but idk if he’s a #2 WR just yet 

for a John Brown replacement I would take a flyer on John Ross on a one year deal for about 2M and maybe some incentives.