Ju Ju smith tells Pittsburgh he won’t be coming back

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I've seen the Josh-Gentry connection on film. 

But serious question, if Gentry could learn to separate at the NFL level against NFL DBs, why would the Bears send the Turk after him going into 2019 training camp?

Bonus Gentry film clip for attention:

Also I'll admit it, I follow some of the Bills players on Instagram and Gentry just doesn't look like he's keeping himself in tip-top professional WR physical condition.  He's got a "Dad Bod" from the look of it.

Gentry was coaching high school football earlier this year.  I don’t think he has ever had the specimen physique.  He is much faster than one would expect looking at him.  But he sure as hell is in much better shape than Kelvin Benjamin ever was.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

I think Juju is a clown, personally, and expect him to join some circus-act team that will overpay a #2 player for #1 money. Jets, Jags, WFT, and Broncos - come get your child

Honestly this is pretty spot on.  Funny how those kinds of players and those kinds of teams consistently find each other.  

21 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I would argue Diggs did more negative stuff than JuJu before he came here. JuJu isn’t a bad guy. He just did stupid dances. 

as others have said, he doesn’t really fit what we need. But to call him a prick fo dancing is a little dramatic.

Yeah I was being too harsh. I don’t really have as strong of feelings on JuJu as that post made it seem. I don’t really pay much attention to him. But he does rub me the wrong way.

It’s not just the dancing on its own (and dancing on a team’s logo is a bit different than just dancing). It’s about how he acted overall last season.

It was the taunting other teams in interviews, even before important games (like “the browns is the browns”) and just all around arrogant, cocky attitude to the media (about other teams) before games. Even after his antics negatively impacted his team 2 weeks in a row he still kept doing it  and When a reporter asked if he was going to stop he scoffed at them (I think he eventually stopped though).

I don’t mind if a player is cocky on the field during a game. Emotions run high, I get it. I just have no interest in giving another team the type of bulletin board material JuJu did on a weekly basis, and I don’t know that he’s the type of team first player that would fit in here. Plus, like you said I don’t really think he fits what we need anyway.
Id rather add cheap depth at WR and give Davis + Hodgins a chance.

• Thank you (+1) 1