Ju Ju smith tells Pittsburgh he won’t be coming back

3 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Highly doubt Gronk leaves Tampa. Brady In Tampa is the only reason he came out of retirement. 

Not wrong - at least buffalo is good.  Hometown hero vibe for a swan song.  12 million tied up in brate and howard as well.  I think they put howard out there as a cut candidate, but there's some sort of injury framework around 5th year options.  So I believe that would make the contract guaranteed since he tore his achilles, and probably can't pass a physical.  With barrett, david, godwin and others getting paid - somethings gotta give at TE.  

Brady probably wants Gronk more than anyone else, but 6 million is too much for a 3rd string TE.  Then at the same time you have brate under contract 3 years, and howard is UFA after this year.  It's an interesting position they are in.  

JuJu is a weenie. I like that the kid has fun but he seems like he's a little too wrapped up in his "brand" or whatever. And I don't think he's a legit #1 receiver. I know he caught 97 passes last season but his YPC was way down. That may have been because their offense switched over to a west coast inspired passing attack. 

He'll go somewhere. I don't know if we'll see too many guys getting "overpaid" this season due to the cap. I just think teams might be a little tighter with their money and less likely to get into bidding wars this year because they just don't have the $ to throw around. That said, I bet the big stupid Jets swoop in and give him a moronic deal. And then he'll arrive with all the fancy fun fanfare and then proceed to catch two passes for five yards and a fumblerooski. The Jets must suffer!! 

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

I would just assume bring John Brown back...

Good chance he won’t come back especially after the comments he made about Allen having a say in cutting him and not defending for him to be kept and also making a comment about how upset he is at Beane for not telling him that he got cut. 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Why would they sign a WR to big money? I love when people give sarcastic replies but offer nothing. 

I love when people definitively speak as if they are in the know but clearly are not.  We have zero idea what direction the Bills will go in free agency so let’s not pretend like we do.  

2 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

I love when people definitively speak as if they are in the know but clearly are not.  We have zero idea what direction the Bills will go in free agency so let’s not pretend like we do.  

It's a discussion board. People state opinions. People make predictions. Try it. 

You obviously believe the Bills will sign a big money WR. I'm interested to hear how you think that's possible? 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It's a discussion board. People state opinions. People make predictions. Try it. 

You obviously believe the Bills will sign a big money WR. I'm interested to hear how you think that's possible? 

I think anything is possible because my name is not Brandon Beane.  We have a few holes at WR with JB and possibly McKenzie’s exodus’s.  To completely rule out (with certainty) the potential of a top WR coming here is lazy and closed minded.  Both SB teams were/are completely loaded at WR and TE.  Since it’s a copycat league what makes you think this is 1000000% not happening to the point you are discouraging other posters from considering the possibility?  

13 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

I think anything is possible because my name is not Brandon Beane.  We have a few holes at WR with JB and possibly McKenzie’s exodus’s.  To completely rule out (with certainty) the potential of a top WR coming here is lazy and closed minded.  Both SB teams were/are completely loaded at WR and TE.  Since it’s a copycat league what makes you think this is 1000000% not happening to the point you are discouraging other posters from considering the possibility?  

Cap space. Draft pick is possible. We need depth at WR. I believe they would have tried to keep John Brown if they weren't comfortable with Davis. The Bills have 2 very good WR's and a talented 2nd year WR. TE is a position they seem to want to upgrade. 

I think they will add a WR, just at a lower cost. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede