Cam About To Re-Sign With New England

H2o

1 hour ago, Perry Turtle said:

This is a good move.  At his age, Cam can still make some of the throws.

It's a desperation move.  The Patriots are running out of options. And check out Newton's 2019 season at Carolina before he was hurt to see that the guy was already sliding fast.

If the Jets & Dolphins aren't careful the Bills will inherent an AFC East every bit as inept as the one that NE enjoyed for 20 years.

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

It's a desperation move.  The Patriots are running out of options. And check out Newton's 2019 season at Carolina before he was hurt to see that the guy was already sliding fast.

If the Jets & Dolphins aren't careful the Bills will inherent an AFC East every bit as inept as the one that NE enjoyed for 20 years.

I one can only hope... 😁👍

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Are we sure it’s not 1 year 1.4 million? 😬

I think it was 14 years at 1 million. That's about all he is worth now. 

This is the best news I've heard this week. Better than Milano or Williams. Suck it NE

1 hour ago, Perry Turtle said:

This is a good move.  At his age, Cam can still make some of the throws.

Yes, especially all those lawn darts he threw into the ground last year. 

42 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

$1.0M a year

$6.5M if MVP

$6.5M if New England wins Superbowl with him as QB 

-------

$14.0M total contract.

Nate Peterman's base salary for the Raiders is also $1.0M  .  Imagine that.  He and Cam will be making the same salary.

14 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Idk really know what your concerned about, the guy couldn’t hit a RB on a 3-5 yard out. He was only a threat as a RB on the ground as he was a laughable joke as a QB. When you can’t even hit a RB on a 5 yard out without over or under throwing him, then your’e done as a passer

Ej manual says hello!

12 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

I think it was 14 years at 1 million. That's about all he is worth now. 

This is the best news I've heard this week. Better than Milano or Williams. Suck it NE

Yes, especially all those lawn darts he threw into the ground last year. 

Just to clear things up, it’s a $5 million base salary with $9 million in incentives. It’s backup pay. https://www.nbcsports.com/video/could-49ers-trade-sam-darnold-while-keeping-jimmy-garoppolo?ls=pftvod

16 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

NE had the most number of COVID opt outs and has a ton of cap space. The only thing holding New England back is Belichick's brutal draft record. 

6 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

NE had the most number of COVID opt outs and has a ton of cap space. The only thing holding New England back is Belichick's brutal draft record. 

And their QB play after Tom left.  And I don't see that changing next season.

On 3/12/2021 at 8:38 AM, dave mcbride said:

He is a bad option as a starter, but he’s a phenomenal backup option.

Cam has an arm/shoulder thats toast. As a backup I wouldn’t want him, especially in the AFCE where the winds howl late in the season.