Bills sign Matt Milano to 4 yr, 44 mill deal with 24 mill gtd

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Wow. Call me shocked. $11m per is pretty much right on his market value though.

Someone would have definitely overpaid him, don't you think?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

If this costs you Williams at RT or one of the big pass rushers then I don’t understand this 

Milano is a nice player but he got torched against kC and doesn’t impact the game enough to cost us chances at Williams or an elite pass rushers 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I think Williams is a goner.  He played outstanding this year, but his career has had great years followed by bad.  I can see them going Right Tackle in the first round and letting Ford and new guy duke it out.  Loser goes inside to replace Falciano.  O-line was good in pass pro last year by run blocking suffered.  I think we are going to see more change on the o line then anyone expected.  

• Agree 2

Boom!  Beane I love you.  

I honestly didn’t think this was going to happen, felt he was just gonna get an offer we wouldn’t match in FA.  

Now that LB isn’t the huge hole I expected, I wonder what’s next?  I wouldn’t be surprised if it was him trading for a TE...Ertz, Njoku, or Howard/Brate.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

Wow. That means no Darryl Williams and no Feliciano I believe. 

Cost two OL for a guy who made no impact in the chiefs game 

keep the Ol together, you don’t pay linebackers like Milano who can’t rush the passer, marginal in run support 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

As long as he can stay healthy... holy moly. 

This was the first year he’s missed significant time and it’s because he tried to play through an injury and made it worse. Being banged up and missing a game here and there over 3 seasons isn’t a big deal people... 

• Agree 1