Brandon Beane at Clemson pro day

34 minutes ago, H2o said:

Clemson must not have any players too high on getting punched in the face and then biting knee caps on the way back up. 

They’re our rust belt bros, there’s the Ralph connection, and I love them (will never forget their home was ours for the blizzard make up game) but man the Lions are a bad organization. 

Edited by jimmy10

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

1) They WON the Super Bowl the year BEFORE selecting that RB.

2) He had the same ypc as Devin Singletary last season (4.4) and he was a non-factor in the playoffs. 

3) Now the Chiefs just cut their two starting tackles and are letting their starting center walk in UFA.........they could have made better use of that late but still premium pick.  

RB's are a bad investment.

You are also aware the best offensive player for the Chiefs in the Super Bowl they won was Damien Williams what does he play?
You are also aware the starting tailback for the team that WON the Super Bowl was the 4th pick in the draft who just got tired of being with a lousy team in Jacksonville right? 

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You are also aware the best offensive player for the Chiefs in the Super Bowl they won was Damien Williams what does he play?
You are also aware the starting tailback for the team that WON the Super Bowl was the 4th pick in the draft who just got tired of being with a lousy team in Jacksonville right? 

Am I being trolled with these softball questions or what?

Can't tell because it's too ridiculous.

Damien Williams was an undrafted free agent by the Dolphins back in 2014.    He's just a guy.........but he was more productive per carry for the Chiefs in 2018 and 2019 then Clyde Edwards Helaire was in 2020.    So, so much for the huge upgrade using a #1 pick on a RB.

Regarding Fournette......the rule isn't not to pick up first round draft picks off the scrap heap for peanuts.............it's not to be the dumb*ss that uses a first round pick on them in the first place.

Fournette had some great measurables coming out but for all that extra juice he was supposed to bring he's been a below average producer for his career.   The average carry in the league goes for over 4.2 yards........Fournette has a 3.8 figure, which is what he ran for last season on a super-team as well.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

I have one question.

31 teams? Who the ***** didn't go to the Clemson pro day?!!

Belichick didn't go. He already has eyes and ears everywhere. No need to physically be there for him.

41 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The wingspan like Yao Ming with the arm length of Tre White.

From what I've seen of him he will be spending a lot of time on the ground so at least he should be able to get himself back upright without any help.

9 hours ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I still have PTSD from Spiller and Watkins....

So Watkins I understand and part of the Watkins issue was the horrible trade in an incredibly deep WR draft. There is just no way this RB any where close represents Spiller in any way shape or form.

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Am I being trolled with these softball questions or what?

Can't tell because it's too ridiculous.

Damien Williams was an undrafted free agent by the Dolphins back in 2014.    He's just a guy.........but he was more productive per carry for the Chiefs in 2018 and 2019 then Clyde Edwards Helaire was in 2020.    So, so much for the huge upgrade using a #1 pick on a RB.

Regarding Fournette......the rule isn't not to pick up first round draft picks off the scrap heap for peanuts.............it's not to be the dumb*ss that uses a first round pick on them in the first place.

Fournette had some great measurables coming out but for all that extra juice he was supposed to bring he's been a below average producer for his career.   The average carry in the league goes for over 4.2 yards........Fournette has a 3.8 figure, which is what he ran for last season on a super-team as well.

Ah so never invest in a running back with a high Top 50ish pick glad to know Henry,Cook, and Taylor the top 3 rushers in the NFL would never be a Bill under your system gotcha!

Considering  17 of the top 20 rushers of all time where taken in the first round with a combined 17 Lombardi trophies always good to hear sound advice from someone who was doing cartwheels cause the Chiefs a team that pummeled us twice and did use a first round pick on a running back and another team the Titans also pummeled us and they have some guy named Henry in their backfield who was taken 44th 

Also glad that the Nick Chubbs, Zeke Elliotts, and Todd Gurleys would never be Bills as well.  Great advice man!

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

55 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Ah so never invest in a running back with a high Top 50ish pick glad to know Henry,Cook, and Taylor the top 3 rushers in the NFL would never be a Bill under your system gotcha!

Considering  17 of the top 20 rushers of all time where taken in the first round with a combined 17 Lombardi trophies always good to hear sound advice from someone who was doing cartwheels cause the Chiefs a team that pummeled us twice and did use a first round pick on a running back and another team the Titans also pummeled us and they have some guy named Henry in their backfield who was taken 44th 

Also glad that the Nick Chubbs, Zeke Elliotts, and Todd Gurleys would never be Bills as well.  Great advice man!

17 Lombardi's?   You are living in the past ol' timer.   Terrell Davis was the last guy to lead the NFL in rushing and win the SB that season.    That was more than a generation ago.   He was drafted in round 6.

You can find RB's all over the draft.

And the Bills actually shut down Henry in that game.......his worst of the regular season.............and while he rushed for 2,000 yards........all you gotta' do to take him out of the game is get a 2 touchdown lead.

It's not a running back league anymore.

12 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

If they make the wrong decision and take a running back early I hope they at least don't put the process on "Bills embedded" like when Beane hungrily jumped up for Cody Ford.    Passing on DK and AJ (oh and Elgton Jenkins @Logic) was bad enough.    This isn't 1988.......taking a RB early is a BAD play.    

I used to agree but taking one on day two hasn't really panned out for us. More than anything though I want a dynamic playmaker. If that's what Etienne projects as then I'm all for swinging for the fences. 

12 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

I have one question.

31 teams? Who the ***** didn't go to the Clemson pro day?!!

Probably the one that will pick the most Clemson players on draft day would be my guess. 

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I used to agree but taking one on day two hasn't really panned out for us. More than anything though I want a dynamic playmaker. If that's what Etienne projects as then I'm all for swinging for the fences. 

Etienne wasn't that same dynamic guy last year...........he's put on a ton of mileage in college........his yards per rush dropped from 7.8 to 5.4.    His career ypc for 4 seasons was still 7.2........so that's how much of a drop he made in 2020.   

Keep in mind that nowadays the greatest athletes don't gravitate toward the RB position............we aren't getting the Walter Payton's at RB anymore........those guys are at WR or on defense now.........what is left for the RB position are a bunch of dudes who just don't stand up to the punishment.    It used to be you could draw a line at 30 for when good RB's would hit the wall.    Now we are seeing guys like Todd Gurley flame out at 24 or Leveon Bell at 26.  

If you used to agree about RB's........you should agree even more now.

Edited by BADOLBILZ

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

17 Lombardi's?   You are living in the past ol' timer.   Terrell Davis was the last guy to lead the NFL in rushing and win the SB that season.    That was more than a generation ago.   He was drafted in round 6.

You can find RB's all over the draft.

And the Bills actually shut down Henry in that game.......his worst of the regular season.............and while he rushed for 2,000 yards........all you gotta' do to take him out of the game is get a 2 touchdown lead.

It's not a running back league anymore.

You literally had a guy who was the 4th pick in the draft as the starting tailback of the super bowl champions is this really the hill you want to fight on? Cause Marshawn Lynch would love a word with you about where he was drafted

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You literally had a guy who was the 4th pick in the draft as the starting tailback of the super bowl champions is this really the hill you want to fight on? Cause Marshawn Lynch would love a word with you about where he was drafted

You are pretty much alone in thinking RB's drive the results in the NFL anymore............the hill you are defending is a mole hill.     

Leonard Fournette was supposed to be a generational RB...........for his career he gives you 3.9 yards per carry.........well below the league average per rushing play.  

Devin Singletary has averaged 4.8 ypc over his first 2 seasons.........maybe you should worry less about where the guy was drafted and the 40 time he ran at his pro day and more about the production that player gives the team when they have to sacrifice a passing play that would average around 8 yards by running the ball in the name of balance.

24 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You are pretty much alone in thinking RB's drive the results in the NFL anymore............the hill you are defending is a mole hill.     

Leonard Fournette was supposed to be a generational RB...........for his career he gives you 3.9 yards per carry.........well below the league average per rushing play.  

Devin Singletary has averaged 4.8 ypc over his first 2 seasons.........maybe you should worry less about where the guy was drafted and the 40 time he ran at his pro day and more about the production that player gives the team when they have to sacrifice a passing play that would average around 8 yards by running the ball in the name of balance.

Last I checked Fournette was scoring touchdowns in the Super Bowl and Singletary was dropping open screen passes in the AFC title game 

14 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That vert is bad for Etienne and Rodgers.........Allen's placement on passes to RB's is not one of his better attributes........and Singletary(35" vert) has a bigger catch radius than Etienne.

image.png

Man, the stuff you come up with...now we shouldn’t get a RB who jumps an inch lower than Motor because of Allen’s iNaCcuRacY?

:lol: