EDIT: All Chiefs OL leaving cause who wants to play for that garbage team anyways. Formerly: Chiefs cut both starting tackles.

16 minutes ago, teef said:

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47t97polzfskpr7tsi3d

but the relationship seemed so good!

I've never wanted sound more on a gif 😂 I have to say if some dude was rubbing my arm and tickling it I'd at least flinch a little bit.

Edited by ProcessAccepted
  • Haha (+1) 4

Both expected moved. Fisher has never been more than average, is overpaid and now is unlikely to be healthy next year anyway having ruptured his achillies in the AFCCG. Schwartz has been an outstanding RT but he is 32 and highly paid and coming off a season out hurt. 

As I said in the shoutbox they have a couple of in-house options at right tackle. Lucas Niang who they drafted out of TCU last year in the 3rd who was a covid opt out this past season and then Yasir Durant out of Missouri who I thought was draftable and went undrafted last April and the Chiefs picked up as an UDFA. He made the roster and started week 17, although I believe he played guard in that game. 

I think at LT their answer likely comes at pick #31.... lucky for them this is a very strong OT class. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think at LT their answer likely comes at pick #30.... lucky for them this is a very strong OT class. 

I hope their answer at tackle is at pick 30 and we take them instead.  ***** the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 7

It would be a shock if they didn't cut Fisher. He has one year left on his contract and he's highly unlikely to play in 2021 given that he suffered his Achilles tear in late January. If he does play at all, he won't be available until Thanksgiving at the earliest, I would think. 

Schwartz has a serious back issue. Big men and bad backs aren't a good combination. 

30 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Wow, Schwartz being cut is pretty big; he was arguably one of the best tackles in the league before he got hurt.

I'm guessing KC knows more about his back problems than has been reported. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I have a feeling Daryl Williams now signs with KC.

They're still $3 million over the cap. They're gonna have to rely on young players on the line this year. If the Bills do want to trade down, finding a team that likes Leatherwood a lot would be the avenue because KC is all but guaranteed to draft him at #31.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 4