Looks like John Brown was released

Just now, NewEra said:

I referenced the K.C. game but I never said he was the only reason we lost.....

I didn’t say you had, 👍 I just brought up that he wasn’t the only reason we had a poor showing is all, sorry to have given you the impression that I wanted an argument, was just bringing up another aspect of the above stated poor showing... but if you need to be right, than what the heck you can be right it’s not an issue worth this much typing...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Browns can also earn up to 5.75M with incentives.  

my take:  brown had his chance and didn’t respond vs the chiefs.  Miss you Smoke, good luck

4 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

In all fairness it was more than Brown, what does one expect when their top four WRs are playing hurt during the playoffs. It’s not that I disagree with them moving on from Brown, but your take is a bit off base, jmo. 

40 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I didn’t say you had, 👍 I just brought up that he wasn’t the only reason we had a poor showing is all, sorry to have given you the impression that I wanted an argument, was just bringing up another aspect of the above stated poor showing... but if you need to be right, than what the heck you can be right it’s not an issue worth this much typing...

I guess I’m just confused as to what part of my take is “off base”.

The first quote is my og post, next is your reply to it. What part of my post is off base in your opinion?

4 hours ago, Boxcar said:

Sounds like your beef is with the American English vernacular.

yes, nothing against anyone who says it, I just can't stand the phrase itself. I'm sure there are phrases out there everyone dislikes one way or another.

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

I guess I’m just confused as to what part of my take is “off base”.

The first quote is my og post, next is your reply to it. What part of my post is off base in your opinion?

It read it as if Brown was being singled out, misinterpretation on my part, 👍

• Like (+1) 1