The Democrat cartel

Whoopsie.

DNC ousts Iowa and New Hampshire as the lead primary states in major 2024 election shake-up aimed at boosting black vote
and benefitting Biden : South Carolina will now take the first spot

Associated Press, by Emily Goodin *

The Democratic Party ousted Iowa and New Hampshire as the lead states in a major shake-up of its 2024 presidential primary aimed at boosting the black vote and benefiting Joe Biden's expected bid for a second term. At its annual meeting in Philadelphia, the Democratic National Committee approved a new primary calendar - backed by Biden - that will see South Carolina hold its 2024 presidential primary first on Feb. 3, followed by Nevada and New Hampshire on Feb. 6, Georgia on Feb. 13 and then Michigan on Feb. 27.  The new system, Democrats argue, gives better positioning to states whose demographics better reflect the base of the Democratic Party.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11713371/DNC-ousts-Iowa-New-Hampshire-lead-primary-states-major-2024-election-shake-up.html

Iowa, New Hampshire lawmakers lament ‘disappointing’ DNC calendar shift

The Hill, by Jared Gans

Iowa and New Hampshire lawmakers are lamenting the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) move to adjust its primary schedule and remove both states as the first to cast their votes, calling the decision “disappointing.” (Photo) DNC members approved by voice vote the schedule that will have South Carolina become the first state to vote in Democratic primaries.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/iowa-new-hampshire-lawmakers-lament-disappointing-dnc-calendar-shift/ar-AA17760i

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This was known last fall, but you were "anti-handicapped" if you pointed out the obvious.

What a shock!  You mean a guy who was still severely impaired 6 months after his stroke wasn't magically going to get better?  PA is a clown state.

On 1/26/2023 at 9:37 AM, Tiberius said:

Oh no no no! That BMI is bull. If you lift weights that thing will label you as obese. It's bull **it. I have a moderate level of fat, but since I have lifted weights since forever I have some muscle on me so it says I'm fat. 

So let's stay away from the BMI 

So I'm late to the party on this one, but want to relay something I was told decades ago. My co-worker was pushing 60 at the time, told me his HS freshman football coach (early to mid 50's for a time frame) told him not to worry about where he fell on the weight-height chart. He was going to see a lot of these charts during his life, don't pay attention to any of them! 

Just shows that if we look hard, there's things we can all agree on. 

Edited by Steve O
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Weak Men Embolden Evil

By Kira Davis |

63ddfb59-b949-4d2c-ac66-4f82ddb8a5cc-860

If evil seems unusually visible and abundant these days, that is because we are being led by weak men.

The Chinese communist regime has been waltzing across our skies with impunity for at least the last week, but surely much longer than that. The Russian communist regime has invaded Ukraine in an aggression that is heading into another “endless war” scenario despite massive infusions of cash and arms from the United States to the Ukrainian government. Fentanyl streams across our borders in amounts massive enough to kill every citizen in the country. Indeed, the drug has been killing an extraordinary amount of Americans already, and added to the skyrocketing rates of crime and homelessness in nearly every major American city.

This is all because we are now living through the weakest administration in American history. I thought we couldn’t look any more ridiculous than Obama bowing to tyrants in the Middle East. I was wrong.

Joe Biden is the reason the world’s worst dictators are rattling sabers and taking casual strolls via spy crafts through American airspace. His weakness emboldens evil men.

Clearly the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is not the least bit worried about Joe Biden or the American response to blatant disrespect of our sovereign territory. Last week’s spy balloon incident may have been just business as usual for the Chinese, given how many other “objects” have been caught floating around our air space since then; and also given that the Department of Justice tried to excuse the incident by suggesting those same balloons were floating around during the Trump administration too. Perhaps that is true (although I am not inclined to believe much that is coming out of this administration these days). Even still, if the CCP was not already aware of the feckless nature of our current leadership, they certainly became aware once everyone in America learned of their spy balloon hovering far above, and Biden’s administration still did nothing until it had already traversed the entire span of the United States.

{snip}

The consequences of weak character are so universal they can be applied to almost every level of human interaction.

Right now, evil is enjoying a very weak moment in the history of the strongest nation on earth, and it shows.

Joe Biden is barely there, a man so weak he often can’t find his way off a stage and whose stride speaks volumes about the amount of strength left in his body and mind. He speaks when he shouldn’t and says nothing when he should. He oozes weakness out of every pore, and the free world is feeling the consequences.

His weakness has brought on the winds of war, and we will not turn back those winds until we have a leader who can pursue “peace through strength.”

https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2023/02/14/weak-men-embolden-evil-n703473

SAD: Sen. Dianne Feinstein appears unaware of her retirement announcement during reporter gaggle. 

“According to multiple reports, a Feinstein staffer quickly notified the senator that a statement had already been made on her retirement, prompting her to say she was unaware the information had been released.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dianne-feinstein-appears-unaware-retirement-announcement-reporter-gaggle-reports

• Haha (+1) 1

MY NEW YORK POST COLUMN: Delusional Democrats think Fetterman and Feinstein still fit to serve. And Joe Biden.

by Glenn Reynolds

“Once upon a time we mocked the Soviet Union for its gerontocracy. Aged party leaders, bundled up in overcoats and fur hats to the point of near-unrecognizability, would be wheeled out to sit, immobile, as parades passed or party congresses opened. Their withered, stale leadership was emblematic of the decaying USSR’s withered, stale ideology — and industrial base. But now the joke’s on us.”

And by “think,” I mean “pretend.”

https://nypost.com/2023/02/20/democrats-think-fetterman-and-feinstein-still-fit-to-serve/

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

MY NEW YORK POST COLUMN: Delusional Democrats think Fetterman and Feinstein still fit to serve. And Joe Biden.

by Glenn Reynolds

“Once upon a time we mocked the Soviet Union for its gerontocracy. Aged party leaders, bundled up in overcoats and fur hats to the point of near-unrecognizability, would be wheeled out to sit, immobile, as parades passed or party congresses opened. Their withered, stale leadership was emblematic of the decaying USSR’s withered, stale ideology — and industrial base. But now the joke’s on us.”

And by “think,” I mean “pretend.”

https://nypost.com/2023/02/20/democrats-think-fetterman-and-feinstein-still-fit-to-serve/

You'd have to be a moron to think Fetterman and Feinstein are fit to serve.  I wouldn't say "still" because Fetterman never was (after suffering the stroke) and Feinstein hasn't for years.

• Like (+1) 1

Democrats Are Oozing Flop Sweat Over Release of J6 Surveillance Video.

“Schiff and the other J6 false narrative pimps are likely sweating the fact that there is nothing in the tens of thousands of hours of footage that’s been kept from the public that will back up the Democrats’ claims of an insurrection.    Because there wasn’t one.

The public has been told for over two years now that the United States government was in danger of being overthrown by a handful of people led by drunk dude wearing a novelty hat with horns on it.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/02/21/the-morning-briefing-dems-are-oozing-flop-sweat-over-release-of-j6-surveillance-video-n1672292

• Haha (+1) 1

Being in the minority isn't as fun.

It’s a D+12 district, so Democrats shouldn’t have too much trouble keeping the seat, but special elections can sometimes produce surprising results.

And this likely signals pessimism among House Democrat ranks about prospects for recapturing the House in 2024.

Stay tuned for more retirements

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/02/21/hmmm-first-house-dem-retirement-comes-early-n532207

• Like (+1) 1

I nominate Jonathan Turley for the column of the day in today’s New York Post. Professor Turley documents the confederacy of louts denouncing the Covid lab-leak hypothesis as, well, you know what. This is how he puts it (slightly edited) in what I nominate for quote of the day:

For years, the media and government allied to treat anyone raising a lab theory as one of three possibilities: conspiracy theorist or racist or racist conspiracy theorist.

He moves on to the related mandate for suppression and censorship. But what about the evident conspiracy of hacks and morons circulating the epithets in unison?

Now there is a conspiracy to contend with. Professor Turley cites the analogues:

The categorical rejection of the lab theory is only the latest media narrative proven to be false. The Russian collusion scandal, the Hunter Biden “Russian Disinformation,” the Lafayette Park “Photo Op” conspiracy, the Nick Sandmann controversy, the Jussie Smollett case, the Migrant Whipping scandal.

This is the moral he draws from the story:

Censorship does not, as President Biden claims, save lives. It is more likely to cost lives by protecting approved views from challenge. It does not foster the truth any more than it fosters free speech. Whatever the origin of COVID-19 may be in China, the origins of our censorship scandal is closer to home.

Other morals can and should be drawn. His column gives us a lot of raw material with which to work.

Whole thing here.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/26/covid-lab-leak-is-a-scandal-of-media-and-government-censorship/

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/02/a-confederacy-of-louts.php

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 2/21/2023 at 12:39 PM, B-Man said:

Being in the minority isn't as fun.

It’s a D+12 district, so Democrats shouldn’t have too much trouble keeping the seat, but special elections can sometimes produce surprising results.

And this likely signals pessimism among House Democrat ranks about prospects for recapturing the House in 2024.

Stay tuned for more retirements

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/02/21/hmmm-first-house-dem-retirement-comes-early-n532207

Oh look another multimillionaire congressman.  This one appears to be leaving to run a “non profit” with $1.5 billion in assets.  

And neat-o! His pops was defense attorney for mafia and they were cozy with the Kennedys… 

excellent… Progress!! 

• Thank you (+1) 2