The Democrat cartel

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Lol this entire thread:

“Why, so you can continue to flood this message board with every nonsensical piece of garbage you harvest out of the Twitter sphere? You don’t think people can go on Twitter and read this crap for themselves? Copying and pasting is NOT the purpose of a message board. Try offering something of value, or a slightly well reasoned adult worthy opinion once in a while and you’ll watch my standard bored to death response change. Ready, set, go! “

If you’re going to continue to plagiarize  my Opus…at least give me a wee bit of credit. Who do you think you are? Joe Biden? 😉

• Haha (+1) 4

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If you’re going to continue to plagiarize  my Opus…at least give me a wee bit of credit. Who do you think you are? Joe Biden? 😉

I didn’t want to blow your notifications up! I just love your position for this board so much.

Plus it’s crazy. I started to but the dude posted so much crap against your thesis that it compounded to dangerous levels.

My bad tho, I’m not Melania, I’ll source you.

3 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I didn’t want to blow your notifications up! I just love your position for this board so much.

Plus it’s crazy. I started to but the dude posted so much crap against your thesis that it compounded to dangerous levels.

My bad tho, I’m not Melania, I’ll source you.

Thank you. We probably don’t agree on much politically but my Opus works across the aisle.

I’m sure that both Bonnie and Billstime want everyone to review everything they can copy and paste off of Twitter every day but I find it truly exhausting.

Edited by SoCal Deek

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thank you. We probably don’t agree on much politically but my Opus works across the aisle.

I’m sure that both Bonnie and Billstime want everyone to review everything they can copy and paste off of Twitter every day but I find it truly exhausting.

Im cool getting rid of both here.

Post more! You’re awesome 

Sen. Chuck Schumer doesn’t want people to have to choose between heating their homes and buying food

The Joe Biden administration has already begun to make the Jimmy Carter administration look better. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki assured us Thursday that we’re at the point we’re at because “we’ve made progress in the economy,” and besides, no one’s looking at how much more things cost today than they did two years ago.

Word went out from the White House Wednesday that winter heating prices are likely to be higher — as much as 54 percent higher compared to last year. Sen. Chuck Schumer doesn’t want anyone, especially seniors, to have to choose between heating their homes and buying food.

Maybe he should have a word with someone who could do something about it.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/10/14/sen-chuck-schumer-doesnt-want-people-to-have-to-choose-between-heating-their-homes-and-buying-food/

IT’S ALL PART OF THE PLAN, IT’S NOT RANDOM: 

White House Knew About Letter That Compared Parents to Domestic Terrorists: National School Board Association collaborated with Biden administration, emails show.

https://freebeacon.com/campus/white-house-knew-about-letter-that-compared-parents-to-domestic-terrorists/

We saw the same kind of collaboration between UVA and the Obama White House during the UVA fake-rape scandal.

by Glenn Reynolds

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What I want to know is who he pissed off to actually get investigated. They all do this. How else do all these public servants become multimillionaires. 

While in office they do favors for wealthy citizens and corporations then after leaving public service get $10 million book deal advances for a book nobody will read and 6 digit speaking engagement fees to talk about things nobody cares to hear about.  And corporate BOD seats while getting generous compensation and stock options.  Quid Pro Quo.   

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Doc said:

It's apparent you're a fool.

Gut punch! Hoax.  It’s neither funny nor original.   Pee Wee Herman took in the 80s the approach you copy now.  Sad. If you do it again I suspect you may hear from Chairy and Cuba Gooding, Jr. 

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Gut punch! Hoax.  It’s neither funny nor original.   Pee Wee Herman took in the 80s the approach you copy now.  Sad. If you do it again I suspect you may hear from Chairy and Cuba Gooding, Jr. 

Hoax.  I never said "show me the money."

• Haha (+1) 1

Yet again, Democrat priorities and the needs of many Americans are far apart

https://twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2021/10/24/yet-again-democrat-priorities-and-the-needs-of-many-americas-are-far-apart-as-byron-york-and-stephen-miller-point-out/

Ask not what Democrats can do for the country … because the answer remains the same.