Will McDermott surpass Marv Levy as best Bills coach of all time?

Will McDermott surpass Marv Levy as best Bills coach of all time?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Will McDermott surpass Marv Levy as best Bills coach of all time?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Simple as that. I think the Allen and McDermott combo will win at least 2 Super Bowls when it’s all said and done which is a much greater achievement than 4 losses in a row IMO. I know it’s early, but just trying to get some off-season discussion flowing.

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Beast said:

Marv may have been outcoached in each SB...but all those coaches that beat him are also in the HOF.

Yeah, and Marv also threw two TD’s & seven picks in those four games too ;)

I would say he was out coached in the first two and the team was entirely outmatched in both Cowboys losses.

Either way, it’s history, and it’s very tough to compare different eras thirty years apart.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We sure as hell hope so...

😁👍

• Like (+1) 2

I voted no. Not that I don't believe he could, but it is just far too early to predict something like that. McDermott won his first couple of playoff games. Levy has 11 playoff wins. McDermott has 38 regular season wins and a win percentage of .594, Levy has 112 regular season wins and a win percentage of .615. I just think the gap is too big right now to really compare.

But I sure hope McDermott wins some Superbowls and overtakes everyone as best Bills coach ever. That's the dream.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1