Can we talk about actual armed insurrection

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Let me ask you a question.  Can a foreign student get a student ID in TX? 

And my assumption is a little more valid (and provable) than your conspiracy reasoning. 

I'm sure a foreign student can get a student ID in TX.  Said student however can not register to vote, so you have no point here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yes. Remember asking for identification is a violation of your rights and oppression. I’ll hang up and listen. 

Why? Because my vote matters, right? I guess you think a president trying to steal an election is really serious, right? 

Oh oh that’s right, you don’t see a Hitler like move in trying to take away millions of Americans legally cast vote 

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I'm sure a foreign student can get a student ID in TX.  Said student however can not register to vote, so you have no point here.

Ok point taken.  Do you think there is a possibility that it's easier to forge a student ID than one issued from a government agency?  

I do have to ask. How hard is it to get a government ID?   I've had one since I was 16.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok point taken.  Do you think there is a possibility that it's easier to forge a student ID than one issued from a government agency?  

I do have to ask. How hard is it to get a government ID?   I've had one since I was 16.  

A state college or university is a government agency.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? Because my vote matters, right? I guess you think a president trying to steal an election is really serious, right? 

Oh oh that’s right, you don’t see a Hitler like move in trying to take away millions of Americans legally cast vote 

Ha! I know you love talking about your two infatuations, AH and DT.... 

However I was just reiterating as I have learned here that asking someone who is exercising their rights for Identification is oppressive. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/10/2021 at 9:14 AM, 716er said:

Here we have an OP removing the white hood for all to see - Nothing like a sarcastic post to defend white supremacy.

Gross

There are some truly vile people on this message board.

21 hours ago, 716er said:

That's not what the coroner said.

There's also an antidote. Raised levels of fentanyl are not a death sentence, unless a cop decides to asphyxiate someone instead of providing them with narcan.

just seeing that GF wasn’t the first time he did the same exact thing.  I heard he had a history, but not this exact thing. Dirty power tripping trash. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/news/1817299/george-floyd-cop-derek-chauvin-choked-14-kid/amp/

The January 6th ‘Insurrection’ that Wasn’t

American Thinker, by Ron Wright

The “attack” on the Capitol started well before then President Trump finished his speech at the rally at The Ellipse. This attack was no spontaneous event as alleged by Democrats, the Media, and the Radical Left. It is evident to any police officer who has been on a police line this attack was preplanned when coupled with the intelligence compiled by the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) and other agencies. From the videos, this is self-evident, e.g., coordination, tactics in engaging the police lines, hand signals, gas masks, bear spray, goggles, helmets, knee pads, improvised weapons, and milk to neutralize crowd control gasses.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/03/the_january_6th_insurrection_that_wasnt.html

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

The January 6th ‘Insurrection’ that Wasn’t

American Thinker, by Ron Wright

The “attack” on the Capitol started well before then President Trump finished his speech at the rally at The Ellipse. This attack was no spontaneous event as alleged by Democrats, the Media, and the Radical Left. It is evident to any police officer who has been on a police line this attack was preplanned when coupled with the intelligence compiled by the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) and other agencies. From the videos, this is self-evident, e.g., coordination, tactics in engaging the police lines, hand signals, gas masks, bear spray, goggles, helmets, knee pads, improvised weapons, and milk to neutralize crowd control gasses.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/03/the_january_6th_insurrection_that_wasnt.html

Rewriting history is fun, right? image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

57 minutes ago, ALF said:

Of course Jan 6    attack was no spontaneous event ,  Trump called for his supporters to be in DC that day  two weeks before then. It will be wild.

And spontaneous or not, it was still an insurrection.

22 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

"All due respect, but y'all white, you don't belong here"

lol.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/14/dianne-feinstein-cites-domestic-terrorism-concerns-in-push-to-ban-ar-15s/

Dianne Feinstein Cites ‘Domestic Terrorism’ Concerns in Push to Ban AR-15s

ROFL

If there is any irony here it’s this rally seems to have brought together the gun nut anarchists with the BLM crowd.

the Duncan Lemp guy they are referring to was killed by a swat team serving a no knock warrant on gun charges. But since he didn’t fit the msm narrative on the cause of police brutality you’ve likely never heard of him. 

On 3/10/2021 at 10:14 AM, 716er said:

Here we have an OP removing the white hood for all to see - Nothing like a sarcastic post to defend white supremacy.

Gross

A "white supremacist" in modern politics is just anyone who openly cares about the interests of white people. If that were true about Trump and his supporters I would've actually voted for him.