Can we talk about actual armed insurrection

They Called it “Armed Insurrection”?

Back on January 6th there was that protest-turned-riot. The Media and Leftist politicians were soon out in force and the words they were using were “armed insurrection.”

Um, there is a problem with that. “Riot” I’ll cop to, but “insurrection”? At most it might be considered a “warning shot across the bow” of what might arise if the concerns of a large and growing portion of the population are not adequately addressed. But actual insurrection? No.

The folk making those “insurrection” claims are banking on You the People not having any idea what an actual armed insurrection would look like.

To give you some idea, consider some of the following:

https://thewriterinblack.com/2021/03/12/they-called-it-armed-insurrection/

12 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

A "white supremacist" in modern politics is just anyone who openly cares about the interests of white people. If that were true about Trump and his supporters I would've actually voted for him.

yikes

How often do y'all meet?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The Trumpers really missed their opportunity in 2020. It just gets worse and worse for ya'all every year. Falling farther and farther and behind demographically 

Do just call everyone you disagree with a trumper? I literally didn't vote for him in either election. And what do you mean by falling behind demographically?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Do just call everyone you disagree with a trumper? I literally didn't vote for him in either election. And what do you mean by falling behind demographically?

Why would I believe you? No one voted for Bush either. No one wanted to go to war in Iraq (except that evil Hillary, who was really behind it!) Now, no one voted for Trump, go figure! 

Our demographics are becoming more diverse 

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Trumpers really missed their opportunity in 2020. It just gets worse and worse for ya'all every year. Falling farther and farther and behind demographically 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wait are you suggesting the massive shift in demographics projected over the coming decades will hurt the political power of the majority of white people? Don't you know that's just a white supremacist conspiracy theory?

3 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Wait are you suggesting the massive shift in demographics projected over the coming decades will hurt the political power of the majority of white people? Don't you know that's just a white supremacist conspiracy theory?

It will hurt the GOP. It will help white people, since it hurts the GOP 

• Vomit 1

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And the truth shall set you free 

Says the poster who refuses to acknowledge ANY post which goes against his "truth"

f6482412be8d0ab47b1e3764a3c243dc.jpg

He is consistently wrong, but always adamant.

Just now, B-Man said:

Says the poster who refuses to acknowledge ANY post which goes against his "truth"

f6482412be8d0ab47b1e3764a3c243dc.jpg

He is consistently wrong, but always adamant.

You are seriously arguing the mob did not murder a cop? So ya, you got truth bro...😕

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Why would I believe you? No one voted for Bush either. No one wanted to go to war in Iraq (except that evil Hillary, who was really behind it!) Now, no one voted for Trump, go figure! 

Move diverse and dumber.  Look at falling SAT test scores and "racist" standardized testing over time and tell me that focusing on diversity is working.  Its cultivating an increasing larger number of idiots and mental incompetents that can't even do basic math or speak or write a simple sentence with correct syntax.  More and more people have no tangible skills.  The average kid in Baltimore  high school "graduate" for example can't even read at a 6th grade level.  That is sad.  This country is going down fast.  Soon there will be nothing to fight over.  But by all means keep on believing your BS.  Hurray for diversity!  The battle cry of social decay and failure.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...