Can we talk about actual armed insurrection

like this for instance....

https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/03/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-trial-minneapolis-shooting.html

The Tension Inside George Floyd Square Is Unbearable Right Now

In the days before Derek Chauvin’s trial began, I went back to the intersection where Floyd was killed. I watched another horrific scene unfold.

snip

When the gunshots rang out, people at the barbecue acted out of muscle memory. Violent crime has gone up since the intersection closed. In 2019, there was a total of three fatal and nonfatal shootings in the area. In 2020, there were 19. One person I spoke to told me that sometimes, people simply shoot guns in the air, not at anything in particular.

snip

A Man Was Killed Saturday Inside The Police No-Go Zone Known As George Floyd Square

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2021/03/09/man-killed-saturday-inside-police-no-go-zone-known-george-floyd-square/

But yeah, damned white supremacists and they guns.

More truth to be ignored by leftists.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

But yeah, damned white supremacists and they guns.

Here we have an OP removing the white hood for all to see - Nothing like a sarcastic post to defend white supremacy.

Gross

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

The biggest thing everyone should be worried about is that scumbag cops lawyer using the toxicology report findings and the fact the training manual allows the kneel hold to get him off.

Nothing that happened justified kneeling on an unconscious unarmed mans neck. nothing. And that dirty cop was repeatedly cited for police brutality. 

But if the lethal quantity of PCP, the meth, covid positive and underlying heart disease portion of the report or the fact asphyxiation wasn’t official cod, but cardiac arrest sows a shred of doubt into the jury, and they don’t convict, Minneapolis is going to burn to the ground, and probably 10 or 15 other cities. 

I almost think for the good of humanity DP should be on the table. 

20 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

like this for instance....

https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/03/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-trial-minneapolis-shooting.html

The Tension Inside George Floyd Square Is Unbearable Right Now

In the days before Derek Chauvin’s trial began, I went back to the intersection where Floyd was killed. I watched another horrific scene unfold.

Can you blame them after watching the Left, attack others and burn buildings all summer long, with no real response

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

Can you blame them after watching the Left, attack others and burn buildings all summer long, with no real response

Jury tampering is a serious offense so anyone reckless enough to attempt to coerce and intimidate jurors to render a verdict not established from the evidence presented and their assessment of that evidence is eligible to do some hard time if changed and convicted.  Given the high profile of this case i expect the legal system will have no patience with anything that could throw off due process.   

The other concern is these idiots could give defense counsel a justification to express the position that a "fair" trial in Minneapolis is impossible and push for a change of venue.  Its doubtful a judge would rule in favor but wait for that...

On 3/10/2021 at 10:42 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The biggest thing everyone should be worried about is that scumbag cops lawyer using the toxicology report findings and the fact the training manual allows the kneel hold to get him off.

Nothing that happened justified kneeling on an unconscious unarmed mans neck. nothing. And that dirty cop was repeatedly cited for police brutality. 

But if the lethal quantity of PCP, the meth, covid positive and underlying heart disease portion of the report or the fact asphyxiation wasn’t official cod, but cardiac arrest sows a shred of doubt into the jury, and they don’t convict, Minneapolis is going to burn to the ground, and probably 10 or 15 other cities. 

I almost think for the good of humanity DP should be on the table. 

The lawyer is just doing his job.  But there's still a good chance he'll be charged with murder.  Chauvin didn't get off his neck even after Floyd was found to be pulseless.  There is no excuse/defense for that.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I totally agree that the cop should be held accountable for his actions and his history should be used to establish the type of cop/person he was while determining his fate in this case .

That being said that doesn't make all cops bad cops yes they should be held to a higher standard than the people they serve which as people them selves can be hard i would imagine given the pressures of life in general today .

But with all that in mind i can't imagine that every time they are called they don't know what could happen and their life is potentially on the line every time they are called to any situation.

I was recently pulled over for a head light I kept my hands on the wheel at all times & I went to reach into my pocket for my license & told the cop before what i was doing because i didn't want or need any reactions to my actions .

The pictures surrounding the Floyd case that has been painted in most all media that i have seen is that Floyd was a innocent victim of police brutality and there is a lot more facts to the story which is all on video if I remember correctly which i have not seen !

This is a tragedy first and fore most in that a persons life has been lost & those that love him are left to suffer this loss for not only the cops actions but Floyds actions too. 

This is absolutely a no win situation for all involved  !! 

2 hours ago, T master said:

This is a tragedy first and fore most in that a persons life has been lost & those that love him are left to suffer this loss for not only the cops actions but Floyds actions too. 

Floyd had a lethal level of fentanyl in him  before he even interacted with the cops.  He was walking dead.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Floyd had a lethal level of fentanyl in him  before he even interacted with the cops.  He was walking dead.

So you're saying the police should have given him narcan  instead of kneeling on his neck ?

"During this attempt, at 20:19, Mr Chauvin pulled Mr Floyd away from the passenger side, causing him to fall to the ground, the report said. He lay there, face down, still in handcuffs. That's when witnesses started to film Mr Floyd, who appeared to be in a distressed state."

Edited by ALF

14 hours ago, Wacka said:

Then why don't you let a member here kneel on your neck for 10 minutes to prove that it's no big deal?

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

YES!!!

I'm sure all the street gangs and drug cartels will be lining up early to turn in all their weapons.  And given how safe the streets and cities will become as a result all politicians will be obligated to eliminate their private and public security details because they will no longer be necessary.  Because more gun control legislation has passed.  People getting robbed or assaulted by an armed assailant can soon inform them they are breaking the new gun control law.  I expect they'll apologize and move on!   

Truth be told here the pols and their government agents want to ban weapons held by people they expect to  be hassling sometime in the future for doing or not doing something they will make "illegal".  Things like thinking for yourself, and doubting all the BS they feed you. 

So they want to disarm them now so they don't end up getting their asses shot off later.  Got nothing to do with public safety.  They don't care about you or me getting killed by an armed gunman.  As long as their back sides are safe.  Street criminals will still be killing people in the streets.  Homicide, armed robbery, and other crime stats will not be impacted.  Just more BS posturing for their followers.  Nothing will change and then cries for more... wait for it... gun control..  And the cycle of failure to address the core problem will continue..