TBD's fave Wyatt Teller in the news

If it is a permitted kill.... what's the issue?  I dont hunt, but I have no issue with someone posting about their permitted hunting experiences.

And the people who are shaming and taking issue, call into your state and adjust your hunting permits.... why are you mad at a guy who a)didnt even post this himself and b)is within permitted rules and regulations...  Confusing to say the least

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 2

Just now, Cray51 said:

If it is a permitted kill.... what's the issue?  I dont hunt, but I have no issue with someone posting about their permitted hunting experiences.

And the people who are shaming and taking issue, call into your state and adjust your hunting permits.... why are you mad at a guy who a)didnt even post this himself and b)is within permitted rules and regulations...  Confusing to say the least

yeah i dont have any issue with hunting.  it's just this stupid world that we live in now.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

Cancel culture at its finest. 
Someone has to be offended by just about anything. 
If I read correctly the gators have to be a certain size before they can legally be hunted. Once they reach that size they’re much more aggressive and dangerous as it takes more to fill them up and they look for bigger prey like pets and humans etc etc. 

• Like (+1) 2

So this happened last week and I haven’t heard a single word about it until now, but there’s been a “backlash”?  And I follow the Browns.  This isn’t even on the fan site I frequent.  And it’s not like they don’t hunt in the UK.  

Edit:  There’s actually a two page thread (which is nothing for that site) on it from the 5th.  As you would expect there’s nothing but support for Teller.

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Like (+1) 1

A lot of people with their nose out of joint about someone hunting and killing an animal don't seem to mind someone else "hunting" their cheeseburgers and chicken tenders for them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Cancel culture at its finest. 
Someone has to be offended by just about anything. 
If I read correctly the gators have to be a certain size before they can legally be hunted. Once they reach that size they’re much more aggressive and dangerous as it takes more to fill them up and they look for bigger prey like pets and humans etc etc. 

There's an equal number of people looking ot be outraged by what other people are outraged about too. 

The whole thing is a big who cares. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I bet they are the same people that sit down to a steak or a big ass burger and don't think a thing of how they bring the cows into be processed but that's okay .

They are just to dam sensitive probably members of the cancel culture !

Just now, T master said:

I bet they are the same people that sit down to a steak or a big ass burger and don't think a thing of how they bring the cows into be processed but that's okay .

They are just to dam sensitive probably members of the cancel culture !

They're probably the people that support PETA without knowing how many pets they kill.

17 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

There's an equal number of people looking ot be outraged by what other people are outraged about too. 

The whole thing is a big who cares. 

you dont care so much that you took time to post about how much you dont care

one of those tweets is correct.  i have to imagine those things can get out of control in terms of numbers if there isn't some hunting involved.  god know how many deer we see just casually crossing the road and eating the ***** in my yard.  they even stare and snort at you if you come to close, like they own the place.

• Haha (+1) 1