Patriots trading for Trent Brown

13 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Topic on every sports show today.... “Will this be what the Pats needed to win 6 more titles”..... 

They all say yes and every single analyst proceeds to wash there balls for the next week over it. 

The inflated or deflated balls? ;) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

Sounds like Billy is dreaming of his glory days. Bring back the goat too while you are at it. 

It does feel oddly like an alumni move which isn’t going to cut it. The Patriots need to move on just as the post Super Bowl era Bills did back in the day. I think it’s time for a total regime change in NE.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

As long as they've got Bill, they're only 1 piece away!*

*As long as that one piece is the greatest QB ever, who plays like the greatest QB ever for 19 years, in a division with no other franchise QBs, at about 1/3 the salary he would make on the free agent market.

Another losing season and Belicheat's rep takes a huge blow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I think Billy B is trying to recreate his 2018 team. Strong defense, big physical running game, and a solid game manager QB. I think adding Brown back to the Oline is a nice move along with getting back Cannon via opt out. I think he tries to get Jimmy G as well to be his game manager plus QB.

It isn’t the worst strategy but I think he won’t be able to do more than 10 wins with that type of team. And they won’t be a serious threat in the playoffs. You just need a more dynamic QB.