Dolphins trade for OT Isaiah Wilson [Edit: now cut him]

7 hours ago, H2o said:

Some people just aren't built for success. Whether it be they can't let go of their old ways, or "friends", or habits, or their brains aren't built to manage a lot of money, seen it happen many times. 

Or

he outsmarted everyone. Got paid and can become a happy hippie.

10 hours ago, unbillievable said:
  •  
  • The titans are still on the hook for his 7 million dollar signing bonus.

No training camp, and only 4 snaps all year and he made more money than most people in their life time.  

When he signed his contract with the Titans, he should have been wearing one of these:

image.png.42b5b6169c3ccd5cb50d3c7fc69ec3ee.png

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

According to Overthecap, he took home $6.5M (out of the original $22.3M guaranteed)

I guess he thinks it will last forever.  Which, practically speaking, it could, but an educated guess is that's not the road he's heading down

he‘ll probably throw most of it in some tax-advantaged, ultra-low-cost Vanguard index funds.

• Haha (+1) 3

18 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

So is it fair to say the consensus is don’t git r done or kick the tires on this one?🧐

gonna be a contrarian on this one. The Bills now have a strong locker room with respected veterans. Someone can take Wilson under their wing and help the man and in turn help the Bills land a bargain backup tackle.

If Beane kicked the tires on this one, I would be elated.

Also, Shdnt someone investigate the Fins? WTH is going on with optional workouts? Sound more like mandatory to me. Are they legal given the CBA?

Flores is Belichick’s left nut of course. 

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

14 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

gonna be a contrarian on this one. The Bills now have a strong locker room with respected veterans. Someone can take Wilson under their wing and help the man and in turn help the Bills land a bargain backup tackle.

If Beane kicked the tires on this one, I would be elated.

Considering it would probably prevent someone who worked hard last year from getting a minimum veteran contract I'd disagree.  They can put him on enhanced practice squad if they want to do that.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/20/2021 at 10:55 AM, Don Otreply said:

He doesn’t sound smart enough to look back on anything, to use it to learn something...,

What was that line from caddy shack...? Ah yes,  “the world needs ditch diggers too...”

But Danny Noonan had the talent AND the game. He bagged both Maggie and Lacy Underall. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Bakin said:

But Danny Noonan had the talent AND the game. He bagged both Maggie and Lacy Underall. 

He was my hero

“be the ball Danny”....

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

He's 22 and doesn't get it and by the time he does, it's going to be too late.  

Enjoy your 9-5, bud.  You're pissing away a golden ticket.

Tony Mandarich made a comeback after pissing away his early and mid twenties, so there's  hope!

1 hour ago, Bakin said:

Nananananananananannana

$50.00 says the Smeels kid eats it...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Literally no one was rapping in that clip.   Just a guy singing poorly with a ton of autotune and what sounds like a metronome behind it.

Edited by thenorthremembers