Jets place franchise tag on S Marcus Maye

22 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Idk Byrd had more INTs his rookie year than this kid in four years. Yet if mean likely over paid for production as can't remember him making many plays against us. 

Just referring to his agent publically dragging the team and clear he doesn’t want to be there so the Jets tag him. Plantar fasciatis incoming. 

22 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Maye was all hype in my opinion coming out... Good for them keeping the process in place to keep the Jets on the bottom fo the AFCE

I guess I pictured ashtyn Davis taking his place 

• Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

God bless them.

Not sure if the folks in NJ know what “God bless your little heart” can mean in the south.  It’s not necessarily a good thing. I know, my wife uses the phrase......    

:)

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just referring to his agent publically dragging the team and clear he doesn’t want to be there so the Jets tag him. Plantar fasciatis incoming. 

I guess I pictured ashtyn Davis taking his place 

Hopefully the Jests bungle Ashtyn Davis quickly and he comes here to breakout:wub:

8 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Idk Byrd had more INTs his rookie year than this kid in four years. Yet if mean likely over paid for production as can't remember him making many plays against us. 

He is the best player on their defense.

8 hours ago, Prospector said:

Maye was all hype in my opinion coming out... Good for them keeping the process in place to keep the Jets on the bottom fo the AFCE

If he was all hype coming out he has lived up to it. 

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, DCOrange said:

No harm in this. They have a ton of cap space and he's a very good player.

But are the Jets considered a franchise? 🤔😁

I know, in light of the unprofessional nature of that remark, an additional conditional draft pick is awarded to the New England Patriots. 😕