H.R. 1 And The Fight For Voting Rights -- We The People!

49 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What power shift? 

From the corrupt executive branch to the corrupt legislature?

Who cares?  

Why don't you show us why this is more corrupt. 

You are clueless.

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Cool story.  

The Democrats that voted for the Iraq War 25 times later went on to oppose it.  One of those clowns just won* the presidency and I'm pretty sure it was never discussed.  

The Democrats that said Obamacare was going to fix this God awful health care system now say it needs to be replaced.  

The Democrats that said Russia stole 2016 were good with China stealing 2020.

We can do this nonsense all day. 

Why is the new bill a net negative for Georgia and more importantly, racist?  

Deflect harder

Trump might have 'found' the votes he needed to win Georgia under state's new election law

It's not a voting law. It's a confession of impotence from a dying political party. An admission that they just can't hack it anymore in the marketplace of ideas. A surrender to the harsh reality that they cannot compete on a level playing field. Electoral welfare. 

And we all know where the good ol white boys will steal those votes, right klan?

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump might have 'found' the votes he needed to win Georgia under state's new election law

It's not a voting law. It's a confession of impotence from a dying political party. An admission that they just can't hack it anymore in the marketplace of ideas. A surrender to the harsh reality that they cannot compete on a level playing field. Electoral welfare. 

And we all know where the good ol white boys will steal those votes, right klan?

Yo bro... Trump lost the election a long time ago. Why are you trying so hard to prove a fact? 

Why does that piece of garbage own your mind? 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Deflect harder

Speaking of deflecting. What about this bill is racist?  Just figured it check in again.  One of the things that has made me very successful is I’m persistent. I’ll be back tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

It's not a voting law. It's a confession of impotence from a dying political party.

So who cares.  Dems 4 life.  

An admission that they just can't hack it anymore in the marketplace of ideas.

We will one day figure out how to offer more free stuff then you.   

A surrender to the harsh reality that they cannot compete on a level playing field. Electoral welfare. 

What made the playing field uneven?

We've gone from Jim Crow to "they can't compete on a level playing field" now?  

How so?  

I'd like to know why we close the polls at 5pm.  The people that work to pay for free ***t need to be able to get there to hire the people necessary to steal their money.  

No.  Actually no one here knows wth you're talking about.  

The suitcases?   At 3 am?  I don't understand.  

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

As opposed to losing their vote? Sacrifices are made all the time. 

How exactly are they "losing their vote"?

Other people sacrificing their income is easy for you to say.  Will you also be sacrificing a day's wages to make sure they aren't " losing their vote"?

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The Democrats that voted for the Iraq War 25 times later went on to oppose it.  One of those clowns just won* the presidency and I'm pretty sure it was never discussed.  

You must have missed my posts leading up to the election. :D

I brought it up multiple times.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

I wonder if any of us actually know the language with in the Bill especially those few very out spoken people here opposed to it ? 

Alls i know is here say and believe alls those opposed know is strictly here say and personal opinion . I know some twisting of some things have been said by the new administration or that agin has been what i've heard .

I would like to actually see it in writing if the politicians/lawyers/ crooks that wrote the bill put it in any terms that the normal human being can understand with out any twists & turns in the language within .

I can't understand that if a bill makes or attempts to make the integrity or pout come of a action better why should or would there be so much opposition to it ? 

I also heard a man on the radio the other day explain he has been with Delta for years and they first agree'd with the bill when asked about it but he said ;

When you get on a plane they check your ID to make sure you are the person that bought the ticket, and if you go into their miles club in a airport they ask to see your ticket & your club membership with your license 3 forms of ID, & there was 1 other thing he mentioned which i can't remember .

But he said their actions are very hypocritical seeing as when a little pressure was applied that they flip flopped yet they still keep their own rules in place within their company which made a lot of sense !!

If ny one has a link to the actual bill please post it i would like to see for myself what the content is before i can make a true evaluation of it other than what i've heard . Thanks !!

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

GQP 101 - When they don't pick you - YOU PICK THEM.

As always with these social justice issues there's a lot of drama but not a lot of specifics.  Every idiot is tweeted (I always wonder why they didn't call it Twitting?) mostly nonsense. We need some common definition here. 

I would define "restricting" to mean insuring all legal citizens can all vote in the distinct or jurisdiction where they reside and people not meeting that criteria cannot vote in that district or jurisdiction.  Is there any problem with that for starters? 

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you have a link to the bill if so will you post it so we can read it and have you yourself read it so you know what you are fighting for or against ? 

Or like me are you going by what you here from others and make your opinion based upon others opinions or here say ? Or is it that you are for one party & no matter what the other says your against it no matter what ? 

Just wondering for my self because that is what i've done just listened to others and what they have told me which o do give them credit in the hopes of them knowing more than myself but would rather try to make sense of it if i can by reading it rather then hereing it . 

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Do you have a link to the bill if so will you post it so we can read it and have you yourself read it so you know what you are fighting for or against ? 

Or like me are you going by what you here from others and make your opinion based upon others opinions or here say ? Or is it that you are for one party & no matter what the other says your against it no matter what ? 

Just wondering for my self because that is what i've done just listened to others and what they have told me which o do give them credit in the hopes of them knowing more than myself but would rather try to make sense of it if i can by reading it rather then hereing it . 

Just google it. It’s there - 95 pages. 

36 minutes ago, T master said:

Yesterday he posted his Top Ten worst things the Bill does, and there wasn't a single one of them that should cause this length of dialogue or fake outrage. This is yet another nothing burger set up by the Left to make everyone else give up their rights under the false veil of equity and social justice.

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yesterday he posted his Top Ten worst things the Bill does, and there wasn't a single one of them that should cause this length of dialogue or fake outrage. This is yet another nothing burger set up by the Left to make everyone else give up their rights under the false veil of equity and social justice.

Why didn’t the new bill replace the 100’s of recently closed voting sites in mostly black areas? 

9 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

How exactly are they "losing their vote"?

Other people sacrificing their income is easy for you to say.  Will you also be sacrificing a day's wages to make sure they aren't " losing their vote"?

Making it harder for them to vote might make it so they just don’t vote, which is the point of the law. I’d rather miss a payday than allow the dirty Republicans to take my vote away. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Making it harder for them to vote might make it so they just don’t vote, which is the point of the law. I’d rather miss a payday than allow the dirty Republicans to take my vote away. 

The people the GQP are targeting cannot afford to miss a pay day though... and that's the point.

• Like (+1) 1