Bills ticket prices going up...

40 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We've got nothing to complain about as fans. Bills games are a bargain compared to what other fans have to pay. 

In general I agree with this but we've gone from the cheapest tickets under Ralph to closer to middle of the pack so it's not the same "bargain" level as it once was.

Where we get a bargain is not being up-charged for the fact that the market doesn't create as much endorsement and luxury seating revenue potential.

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

In general I agree with this but we've gone from the cheapest tickets under Ralph to closer to middle of the pack so it's not the same "bargain" level as it once was.

Where we get a bargain is not being up-charged for the fact that the market doesn't create as much endorsement and luxury seating revenue potential.

Wait till the Bills get a new stadium. I have seasons for the Jets( two tickets). The last year at Giants Stadium they were $75 a ticket. So $150 x 10 games = $1500. It was also $20 to park so $20 x 10 = $200. It was $1700 for everything at Giants Stadium. At MetLife $125 per ticket. So $250 x 10 = $2500. Parking is the same so add $200 for that. PSL fee $1000 per year for 10 years. My PSL fee is $5000 per seat. I am paying it over 10 years.

Bottom line $1700 at Giants Stadium. $3700 at MetLife. Buffalo is a different market than the NYC/NJ market so the prices may be different but you know the Pegula's won't be paying for a new stadium. That honor goes to Bills season ticket holders.

22 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Can you show me the numbers you have? I didn't even read the article but I just did. It's right in the article posted .

Despite that, the Bills expect that they will remain in the bottom quarter of the 32-team league in average pricing.

“We're comparing our 2021 pricing to the other NFL teams’ 2020 pricing, and we're roughly 20% lower than the NFL average, still,” Colleary said.

Based on the 2020 NFL Fan Cost Index published by the independent Team Marketing Report, the Bills’ average season ticket price for a general admission seat was the most inexpensive in the NFL. The Bills offer 20% of the seats inside Bills Stadium for less than $55 per game, and 64% of their seats for less than $100 per game.

“We try to look at the dollar increase, as well as the percentage and the impact on people and try to be fair,” Colleary said. “Any time when there is any type of rescaling or repricing, it varies for some people. There are some accounts, similar to years past, their invoice cost might go down a little bit. There are others that go up.”

5 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

I paid for my seasons last year, but obviously couldn't use them. So next season is paid for. Will I have to pay for the increased price difference now?? 

Of course. STHs aren't exempt from price increases :lol:

The team is still expected to be in the bottom 25% in terms of average ticket price.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

I paid for my seasons last year, but obviously couldn't use them. So next season is paid for. Will I have to pay for the increased price difference now?? 

Call representative and see if they act like DirectTV prior to AT&T acquision.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We've got nothing to complain about as fans. Bills games are a bargain compared to what other fans have to pay. 

I have zero problem with paying a little more. I’d rather pay more for a good product every time. They are still a bargain in my mind. 

This might be unpopular with season ticket holders, but I try to hit one home game and one road game a year. Both are actually “travel games” for me, so when you consider transportation, hotels, car rentals, etc an extra $25-$50 goes almost unnoticed. Now.....the StubHub fees still tick me off! GRRR! 

• Like (+1) 1

Could someone post or provide a link to cost per section, which seats are heated, what club seats look like etc? I went to the Bills site but couldn't find specific info. Never bought season tickets before but I am considering it.