Zach Ertz about to be traded? [Edit: or Not]

Rubes

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Day 3?  Wow. I’d be all over that 

Im guessing their asking price has come down from a 3 to a 4. We don’t have a 4. If they were only asking a 5, the deal would’ve already been done, imo.

In the end, I bet he ends up reuniting with Reich and Wentz in Indy in exchange for a 4.

Thats all guesswork on my part, but I’m stickin to it.

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If you can get this guy for a 3rd or higher..just do it. He would instantly be the best TE this team has had in over 30 years (if not ever) Which is embarrassing in itself but, lfg

He has low trade value. Philly will be lucky to get a 4th. Older, injury concerns, and in last year with high cap hit. A 5th is my final guess.

Would you rather have Edmunds next year or Ertz for the next two years?  Looking at the Bills' salary cap I'm not sure how they fit Edmunds 5th year option, resign next year's free agents, and fit Ertz's contract.

I'd still trade a day 3 pick, I'd rather have Ertz.. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Intercourse is between Blue Ball and Paradise. Not kidding.

I believe you...and truer words were never spoken. :devil:

There is also a Blue Knob State Park. Welcome to Pennsyltucky. :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Adam727 said:

Would you rather have Edmunds next year or Ertz for the next two years?  Looking at the Bills' salary cap I'm not sure how they fit Edmunds 5th year option, resign next year's free agents, and fit Ertz's contract.

I'd still trade a day 3 pick, I'd rather have Ertz.. 

The cap is going up significantly next year with the new tv deal and fans back in stadiums this year. 

3 minutes ago, TOboy said:

The cap is going up significantly next year with the new tv deal and fans back in stadiums this year. 

I'm definitely not an expert on that stuff but Beane didn't sound too optimistic that the cap would go up that much next year in the press conference he gave the other day.  

• Like (+1) 1