Zach Ertz about to be traded? [Edit: or Not]

Rubes

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Good, hopefully they give up too much for him.  I am curious to see if the Jets still try to trade for Watson amidst all the controversy. 

If all reports are true they are locked in on Zach Wilson. They really want to re-set the organization and the rookie contract clock at QB.  But I can see an ertz connection, as their GM came from the Eagles

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No, the ammonia nitrates left with Gase.  He's out huffing in his garage.

I think ertz would be a decent move for them because they have so many holes and so many picks to burn. You can’t field a team of rookies 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think ertz would be a decent move for them because they have so many holes and so many picks to burn. You can’t field a team of rookies 

As per usual, you're keeping abreast of the breaking news in football and balancing it with reasoned commentary and well founded speculation.  I am just being my usual sophomoric self.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, MarkyMannn said:

This has to go into the Off The Wall thread women that are attractive.  Those trumpet skills!!

I'm not sure what skills you're watching but that is a trombone she's playing. :devil:

(But point taken) :beer:

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Only fitting since we never noted Jessica Walter's passing over in OTW.

I never got into that show, but every once in a while I remember the scene in the boat in the first episode where the younger son has taken cartography classes or something and he goes to the map and goes "okay, we know the blue is the land.." 

Makes me chuckle everytime. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this now-50 spot thread today, it's an unprecedent award of "post of the day" equally split amongst all of you. 

giphy.gif

You are so welcome! I feel we all did our 1/50th part. What a day.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Thread back from the dead. What do you think of this trade idea? Maybe on Draft Day if the Bills don't their guy?

Yep.  If the top cbs are gone and no pass rusher falls makes sense.  Player available at 30 will still be in play at 37.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Thread back from the dead. What do you think of this trade idea? Maybe on Draft Day if the Bills don't their guy?

This is WAY too logical!  Only Spock would approve of this nonsense!  Rabble!!!

RABBLE, RABBLE, PITCHFORK, JERBS, RABBLE!!!!

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Too rich for my liking. The value we're giving up is a low 3rd round pick. There's no reason to give up more than a 4th, or ideally a 5th. Maybe if they give us a 4th round pick back I would take that deal.

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Id do that in a heart beat, a top NFL TE as our " first" pick and still have 7 picks, 2 in the second,no brainer.

6 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I’d be fine with that trade unless JOK falls to 30.  

Who?

7 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Seems like no one else wants him... Bills are bidding against themselves 

Nobody wants to pay him $8M.........and he has no leverage to get an extension coming off a bad season......nor does he have incentive to lower his cap #.

• Like (+1) 1