Zach Ertz about to be traded? [Edit: or Not]

Rubes

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

He is no longer a good player.  Beane isn’t an idiot and won’t overpay for Ertz.  He was the third best TE in a horrible team.  

Dude, your hatred for Ertz is already known. You don't need to prove it anymore. Let it go 

3 minutes ago, TheJauronClap said:

Yeah bro agree remember when randy moss had that bad year in Oakland cause of injuries and bad QB play. Yeah I do bum didn’t do***** after that 

ohhhhhh wait lol

Yesterday Ertz was Tony Gonzalez and now he is Randy Moss.  Tune in tomorrow when he will be compared to Jerry Rice, Michael Jordan, and Wayne Gretzky.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Yesterday Ertz was Tiny Gonzalez and now he is Randy Moss.  Tune in tomorrow when he will be compared to Jerry Rice, Michael Jordan, and Wayne Gretzky.

No I’m saying playing on a bad team effects players it happens the guy is good. Just like Robert woods with the bills leaves and he showed what he could do 

Edited by TheJauronClap

Yeah bro agree remember when randy moss had that bad year in Oakland cause of injuries and bad QB play. Yeah I do bum didn’t do***** after that 

ohhhhhh wait lol

Your really comparing Ertz to Moss🤣🤣. Two different positions. Also Moss played like ***** in Oakland because he didn’t want to be there, just like when he played like ***** in Tennessee, he didn’t want to be there. He even admitted he took plays off on purpose. 

dude I just can’t with this board sometimes😂🤣

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

He also blows.

Dude....

He had injury issues and bad QB play on a bad team last season. Even taking last year into account, we're talking about a guy who just turned 30, was a Pro Bowler from 2017-2019, a First Team All Pro in 2018, and averages 760 yards and 8 TD's a season. 

You might not be a fan and he might not be Travis Kelce. But saying he "blows" is *way* off. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Your really comparing Ertz to Moss🤣🤣. Two different positions. Also Moss played like ***** in Oakland because he didn’t want to be there, just like when he played like ***** in Tennessee, he didn’t want to be there. He even admitted he took plays off on purpose. 

dude I just can’t with this board sometimes😂🤣

Not comparing the players comparing the situations my guy. People were saying moss was washed breaking down to many injuries 

Edited by TheJauronClap

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

He also blows.

Don’t be jealous...

• Haha (+1) 1

Not comparing the players comparing the situations my guy. People were saying moss was washed breaking down to many injuries 

He wasn’t he wanted off the raiders, everyone knew that. He was just acting up until the FO caved in and traded him. 

8 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Dude....

He had injury issues and bad QB play on a bad team last season. Even taking last year into account, we're talking about a guy who just turned 30, was a Pro Bowler from 2017-2019, a First Team All Pro in 2018, and averages 760 yards and 8 TD's a season. 

You might not be a fan and he might not be Travis Kelce. But saying he "blows" is *way* off. 

Again you want to trade for an aging TE with injury issues?? I’m not saying he blows or anything but it’s obvious he might be at the end of his career. the only way the trade will work is if Philly eats majority if not all of his contract and they give us a 3rd round pick in compensation. If Philly won’t eat majority of his contract then let someone else deal with him.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He wasn’t he wanted off the raiders, everyone knew that. He was just acting up until the FO caved in and traded him. 

Yeah we know that know. But back then people were saying he was washed that’s why he’s was only traded for a 4th

Just now, TheJauronClap said:

Yeah we know that know. But back then people were saying he was washed that’s why he’s was only traded for a 4th

Most of my friends are Raiders fans and they knew  💯 that he wasn’t washed and that he was acting up on purpose to get off the team. The Raiders at that point probably would’ve taken any draft pick just to get rid of him.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Again you want to trade for an aging TE with injury issues?? I’m not saying he blows or anything but it’s obvious he might be at the end of his career. the only way the trade will work is if Philly eats majority if not all of his contract and they give us a 3rd round pick in compensation. If Philly won’t eat majority of his contract then let someone else deal with him.

Tbh - I'm not convinced we'll be trading for him. I think Beane's waiting it out knowing that they'll probably end up releasing him. He turned 30 just over 4 months ago. He's not that old. Especially for a Tight End where guys like Gronk, Olsen, Witten, and others go until they're truly ancient. I'd rather have Ertz than Rudolph or Cook.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

1 minute ago, TheJauronClap said:

Also going back to Ertz. What happened with Moss may not apply with Ertz, in fact if we trade for him and he doesn’t pan out I guarantee most of the bills fans will be disappointed in Beane. 

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Tbh - I'm not convinced we'll be trading for him. I think Beane's waiting it out knowing that they'll probably end up releasing him.

But that comes down to what kind of contact he wants. If hes looking for 10 million like what Gronk got I say let him kick rocks and let someone else overpay for him.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Also going back to Ertz. What happened with Moss may not apply with Ertz, in fact if we trade for him and he doesn’t pan out I guarantee most of the bills fans will be disappointed in Beane. 

I know it may not happen and yes bills fans would be mad but one bad year doesn’t always make a guy trash 

Edited by TheJauronClap

6 minutes ago, TheJauronClap said:

I know it may not happen and yes bills fans would be mad but one bad year doesn’t always make a guy trash 

I think Ertz must have slept with his sister. He’s been very healthy except last year and his 2017, 2018 and 2019 seasons were elite, like too 3 TE elite. Nothing is without risk but saying he stinks is idiotic and makes one look idiotic 

• Like (+1) 1