Brandon Marshall’s HOA combine/workout

Didn’t see a thread on this but thought it was interesting. Marshall got this setup for some guys to get a chance to show their stuff (only 16 players) in the no combine world. 

Not sure if scouts will view it as valuable, or if it’s essentially just a pro-day, but an former player using his platform to help guys in this climate is nice. 

also, give me either (or Both) of the Surrat brothers in Bills uniforms. 

Here’s more info about this: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-brandon-marshall-combine-20210305-ltqc2kihnvh6xnxwy7cgjpg54i-story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp

4.24 40 by Georgia CB Eric Stokes.... not gonna carry the same weight as that number in Indy, but still impressive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

7 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Didn’t see a thread on this but thought it was interesting. Marshall got this setup for some guys to get a chance to show their stuff (only 16 players) in the no combine world. 

Not sure if scouts will view it as valuable, or if it’s essentially just a pro-day, but an former player using his platform to help guys in this climate is nice. 

also, give me either (or Both) of the Surrat brothers in Bills uniforms. 

Here’s more info about this: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-brandon-marshall-combine-20210305-ltqc2kihnvh6xnxwy7cgjpg54i-story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp

4.24 40 by Georgia CB Eric Stokes.... not gonna carry the same weight as that number in Indy, but still impressive.

Totally agree on the Surrat bro's. Chaz might be an upgrade to Milano, and Sage reminds me of a Michael Pittman or Mike Evans. KC defenders won't be able to get away with holding that guy. 

35 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Totally agree on the Surrat bro's. Chaz might be an upgrade to Milano, and Sage reminds me of a Michael Pittman or Mike Evans. KC defenders won't be able to get away with holding that guy. 

Chaz is a risk cause he’s so green at the position. Love his physical side, but he might take time to adjust in instincts and knowledge. That being said, I like him, but I could see pairing him with a guy like Edmunds who has similar weaknesses may be a bad play.

Sage is someone I’ve loved for a while, but I don’t know if he would be considered duplicative of Gabe’s skill set?

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Chaz is a risk cause he’s so green at the position. Love his physical side, but he might take time to adjust in instincts and knowledge. That being said, I like him, but I could see pairing him with a guy like Edmunds who has similar weaknesses may be a bad play.

Sage is someone I’ve loved for a while, but I don’t know if he would be considered duplicative of Gabe’s skill set?

100% agree on Chaz.  He is a hard pass for me.   Does he have incredible physical abilities but watching his film he is hesitant.  Actually reminds me a lot of a smaller Edmunds.

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

What kind of Home Owner’s Association makes you run a 40 yard dash??

Jack LaLanne was the association president, Izzy Mandelbaum the VP.

7 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Have you met Cynthia?

Welcome to Florida...