NFL free agency rumors: Bills’ Dion Dawkins recruiting Richie Incognito

HOUSE

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dion may be trying but it has zero chance of happening.

I learned never to say never. He wouldn't cost more then 5 mil per season, can play center & both guard positions and he would greatly help the running game.

So, will it happen?  probably not

Edited by HOUSE

18 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I learned never to say never. He wouldn't cost more then 5 mil per season, can play center & both guard positions and he would greatly help the running game.

You can definitely say never on this one lol. I would bet money that Richie never sets foot back in Buffalo again and that Beane would have zero interest in bringing him back

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

Ruchie’s time in Buffalo did not end well. Can’t remember all the details but wasn’t he throwing weights at people in a gym in Florida because he thought they were undercover spies? 

And trying to cut the head off his dead father at his funeral!

Hope he's better now

• Agree 2

28 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

You can definitely say never on this one lol. I would bet money that Richie never sets foot back in Buffalo again and that Beane would have zero interest in bringing him back

With the way it ended the last time, i.e. needing to hire security, I can say with 100% certainty that this will never happen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

His contract would set all kinds of records for conditions on the signing- we would give him money for taking his meds, money for staying out of bars, money for not tweeting friends dumb stuff. I don't want him because he could blow up a promising team with his idiocy.

2 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

Trust me. This is never going to happen. Ever.

What if every Offensive linemen in the NFL catches mono EXCEPT Richie Incognitio ??

• Haha (+1) 1