NFL free agency rumors: Bills’ Dion Dawkins recruiting Richie Incognito

image.png.15d9c2d33e65fefa1006ffee62a2afaf.png

On Friday, it was announced that the Raiders would be releasing Richie Incognito. Incognito, 37. was released strictly for cap reasons according to Ian Rapoport. The NFL insider added that Incognito is completely healthy and wants to continue playing in 2021.

Although Incognito’s release has not been made official as of this writing, Bills left tackle Dion Dawkins is already starting to recruit the guard to return to Buffalo.

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/03/nfl-free-agency-rumors-bills-dion-dawkins-recruiting-richie-incognito-for-buffalo-reunion.html

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Given our cap situation and need on the Offensive Line, stranger things have happened.  Carr had a pretty good year and the guy isn’t exactly mobile.  Definitely looking like we could re-make the interior of our OL for a pretty low price.  

That would, indeed, be strange.

We all have that friend.  Everyone thinks he's a nice guy.  But he screwed us over once, intentionally or not.  We don't bad-mouth him to our friends, we're civil when we encounter him, we don't put our friends in that awkward "him or me" position, but we will not ever again put ourselves in a position of relying on this guy. 

Incognito admitted he was using and drinking and showing up at the facility "under the influence" his final year with the Bills.  His quality of play suffered.  He renegotiated.  Then he went nuts in public, got released, and left the Bills with a hole at LG and a pile of dead money.

Screw me once, Shame on You, Screw me twice, Shame on Me

1 hour ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Is this really a rumour? I mean we all love Dion but he isn’t actually Front Office...nor anywhere close for that matter.. or close to close...

Maybe Dion and Micah should work together..

Yeah, I agree, it's not really ascended to the status of a "rumor".

I don't "get" the last part about working together

• Like (+1) 1