Biden's follies

Biden's Charlottesville Moment Has Arrived

KAREN TOWNSEND 

eb27c083-e8d7-48a7-b4c5-79c997333eed-105

President Biden's campaign announcement video in 2019 began with two words - Charlottesville, Virginia. Biden said he felt compelled to run against then-President Trump because of the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville.

Biden slammed Trump for a quote taken out of context. The quote has to do with there being "very fine people on both sides"  but the Democrat talking point quickly became that Trump said white supremacists were good people. Democrats still cough up that trope to this day, including Joe Biden. 

Biden did not issue an official statement on the antisemitism on college campuses during the past months. He hadn't weighed in on the protests that are shutting down universities and turning violent. 

That changed on Monday. No, Joe Biden didn't find it within himself to stand up and support Jewish students on college campuses or call for an end to encampments on the grounds of campuses. He didn't tell students to stop making human chains to deny entrance into buildings. But, he was asked about the goings-on with the demonstrations by a reporter in Virginia. He had to say something.

“I condemn the anti-Semitic protests,” the president told reporters en route back from a speech he had delivered to commemorate Earth Day. “That’s why I have set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don’t understand what’s going on with the Palestinians.”

Appeasement does not work. Biden is cowed by Muslim Arab American voters in Michigan, afraid to lose their votes in November. He is too afraid to show moral clarity and stand steadfast with Israel. It is disgraceful. His cowardice enables Hamas to continue to attack Israel with impunity. 

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2024/04/23/bidens-both-sides-have-good-people-argument-has-arrived-n3787029

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

I’m supposed to be concerned about Trump pretending to be an evangelical when this trash is the other option?…

In the drooling vegetable's defense Joe couldn't spell his first name even if you spotted him the J and E.