Biden's follies

GREAT MOMENTS IN OUTSOURCING: 

Jill Biden Has Her Press Secretary Apologize for Her Over Comparing Latinos to Tacos.

A few odd things. For one, it lacks the “x” the left loves to attach to the Latino community in order to make the term more “inclusive.” It’s a term the majority of the Latino community expressly rejects, so I can’t help but wonder if the lack of the “x” this time is the left’s way of doing a small bit of damage control.

Secondly, why didn’t the First Lady say this herself?

I feel like this was a message she could have delivered herself to a nearby reporter, yet she relegates this apology to a throwaway tweet by one of her underlings? That doesn’t actually convey regret, it conveys annoyance or cowardice. Either way, it’s not much of an apology.

This is a perfect opportunity to play the “what if it was a Republican” game. If someone outside of the Democrat Party had said something like this then you can damn well bet this would have been a blatant sign of racism according to the left. If a Republican had compared the Latino community to tacos you can bet they’d be blasting the term “racism and xenophobia” out of every working speaker.

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/07/12/jill-biden-has-her-press-secretary-apologize-for-her-over-comparing-latinos-to-tacos-n593393

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Imagine if trump did this *****, billstime and his alt gene frenkel would be pooping their diapers

and oozing it out their lib tard mouths nonstop.

I guess Uncle Joe forgot about this:

When multiple women accused then-candidate Joe Biden of inappropriate contact in the spring of 2019 during the early stages of the presidential race, he released a not-quite-apology video in which he called the incidents “gestures of support and encouragement” that had been misinterpreted.

He promised to be “much more mindful about respecting personal space.”

“Social norms have begun to change. They’ve shifted,” Biden said in a video recorded on a cell phone.

And the boundaries of protecting personal space have been reset. And I get it. I get it. I hear what they are saying. I understand.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-joe-biden-gets-smacked-touching-little-girl/

Oh well, he won so I guess he doesn't have to worry about it anymore.

I feel like this is a pretty good opinion-based analysis of how Biden is perceived on the international stage, and by many in the US, written from a non-Trump perspective.  Apologies to Tibs and the other katzenjammer kids who feel everything is beyond Biden’s control for reasons unrelated to his lack of leadership and overall dunderheadedness.  

https://nypost.com/2022/07/18/biden-is-a-gaffe-ingstock-he-and-the-presidency-are-declining/

This contrast, more than his incoherence, explains Biden’s problem. Enemy regimes proceeded cautiously with Trump not only because his instability and tendency to dissemble made him unpredictable, but because he was just aggressive enough, and just dismissive enough of the progressive international order, that the rogues figured he (and the hawks around him) might just take out an Iranian terror master, such as Gen. Qasem Soleimani

Later, same piece:

During a press conference, with Russian divisions encircling Ukraine, Biden — making like a pundit instead of a president — jaw-droppingly observed that Moscow would face limited risk if it proceeded with a “minor incursion,” since the United States and its allies would inevitably “end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera.” 

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Sure it's really in the 30s for either.

30 is the new 20! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I feel like this is a pretty good opinion-based analysis of how Biden is perceived on the international stage, and by many in the US, written from a non-Trump perspective.  Apologies to Tibs and the other katzenjammer kids who feel everything is beyond Biden’s control for reasons unrelated to his lack of leadership and overall dunderheadedness.  

https://nypost.com/2022/07/18/biden-is-a-gaffe-ingstock-he-and-the-presidency-are-declining/

This contrast, more than his incoherence, explains Biden’s problem. Enemy regimes proceeded cautiously with Trump not only because his instability and tendency to dissemble made him unpredictable, but because he was just aggressive enough, and just dismissive enough of the progressive international order, that the rogues figured he (and the hawks around him) might just take out an Iranian terror master, such as Gen. Qasem Soleimani

Later, same piece:

During a press conference, with Russian divisions encircling Ukraine, Biden — making like a pundit instead of a president — jaw-droppingly observed that Moscow would face limited risk if it proceeded with a “minor incursion,” since the United States and its allies would inevitably “end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera.” 

30 is the new 20! 

Don't apologize.  Those chuckleheads had no problem blaming Trump for everything and for not taking responsibility.  The best was that stupid "I take no responsibility" meme for COVID...and Joke has been no better, if not worse.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/16/2022 at 8:13 AM, BuffaninSarasota said:

I have no idea who the genius was that suggested replacing a handshake with a fist bump. A handshake upon meeting is a universal sign that we’re about to have a discussion based on some level of honesty and trust. Whereas a fist bump infers that we already agree and are on the same team. (Of course, during Covid, the germ concerned turned the gesture into something closer to ‘you’re probably unclean’.) No matter how you spin it, this was not a good look. Idiots! 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have no idea who the genius was that suggested replacing a handshake with a fist bump. A handshake upon meeting is a universal sign that we’re about to have a discussion based on some level of honesty and trust. Whereas a fist bump infers that we already agree and are on the same team. (Of course, during Covid, the germ concerned turned the gesture into something closer to ‘you’re probably unclean’.) No matter how you spin it, this was not a good look. Idiots! 

Yeah a fist bump demonstrates friendship.  You wouldn't do that to a "pariah," would you?