Biden's follies

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

Are they right or not? I don’t know, but with the endless stream of bad news and no accomplishments that have marked this Biden presidency, I bet they’re hoping for a war. What a distraction that would be, right?

This has been my concern all along. President Biden likes war.  And it would help the economy and it would unite the country.  Just what he needs to save the 2022 election and 2024 to get himself re elected.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

This has been my concern all along. President Biden likes war.  And it would help the economy and it would unite the country.  Just what he needs to save the 2022 election and 2024 to get himself re elected.

Either that or he swoops down in his red, white and blue cape and saves us from war.   Win win. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

You think they'll like Kamala?  And why not?

No I do not. Same reason as DeSantis, they don't have that presidential persona, IMO. 

I think Biden runs again. Not sure what GOP will do. Probably someone no one has thought about yet. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No I do not. Same reason as DeSantis, they don't have that presidential persona, IMO. 

I think Biden runs again. Not sure what GOP will do. Probably someone no one has thought about yet. 

Joey has zero chance of running again.  There's actually a greater chance he doesn't finish out his first term.  And trying to get rid of Kamala will lose the Dems a ton of support.  Much less if they try to replace her with another old(er) white guy.

As for DeSantis, he'll beat whoever they put out there.  Alleged lack of presidential persona or not.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Joey has zero chance of running again.  There's actually a greater chance he doesn't finish out his first term.  And trying to get rid of Kamala will lose the Dems a ton of support.  Much less if they try to replace her with another old(er) white guy.

As for DeSantis, he'll beat whoever they put out there.  Alleged lack of presidential persona or not.

Old People these day just keep going. Look at all those old Senators. Biden in 2024. 

I just think DeSantis will be the next Scott Walker 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Then you're officially in the minority of Democrats

A MAJORITY of whom do NOT want him to run again - according to a CNN poll.

Unprecedented just one year in:

....a poll for CNN revealed that 51% of Democrats and Democrat-leaners don’t want Biden to run again in 2024, as the Daily Wire relayed.

Yes, that poll was conducted by CNN, the network that almost never says a bad word about Democrats. So the fact that a CNN poll showed that 51% of Democrats don’t like Biden means the actual number is probably closer to 71%.

Anyway, here is what CNN wrote about its own poll:

"Of those Democratic-aligned voters hoping to see Biden replaced on the ticket, 31% said it was because they didn’t want him to be reelected. Thirty-five percent said it was mostly because they doubted Biden’s ability to win against a Republican candidate, and the rest offered up other reasons for wanting to switch up the ticket — the most common (19%) being concerns about Biden’s age. (Biden will turn 82 in November 2024.)

There’s more.

“Democratic-aligned voters also aren’t yet gravitating en masse toward any specific alternatives: Only 12% of all Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters wanted to see a nominee who isn’t Biden and had a specific alternative in mind,” CNN wrote. “No individual candidate was named by more than 5% of those who didn’t want Biden atop the ticket.”

So apparently, the Democrats don’t know who they want. They just know they don’t want Biden.

https://www.outkick.com/cnns-own-poll-shows-not-even-democrats-want-joe-biden-to-run-again/

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Then you're officially in the minority of Democrats

A MAJORITY of whom do NOT want him to run again - according to a CNN poll.

Unprecedented just one year in:

....a poll for CNN revealed that 51% of Democrats and Democrat-leaners don’t want Biden to run again in 2024, as the Daily Wire relayed.

Yes, that poll was conducted by CNN, the network that almost never says a bad word about Democrats. So the fact that a CNN poll showed that 51% of Democrats don’t like Biden means the actual number is probably closer to 71%.

Anyway, here is what CNN wrote about its own poll:

"Of those Democratic-aligned voters hoping to see Biden replaced on the ticket, 31% said it was because they didn’t want him to be reelected. Thirty-five percent said it was mostly because they doubted Biden’s ability to win against a Republican candidate, and the rest offered up other reasons for wanting to switch up the ticket — the most common (19%) being concerns about Biden’s age. (Biden will turn 82 in November 2024.)

There’s more.

“Democratic-aligned voters also aren’t yet gravitating en masse toward any specific alternatives: Only 12% of all Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters wanted to see a nominee who isn’t Biden and had a specific alternative in mind,” CNN wrote. “No individual candidate was named by more than 5% of those who didn’t want Biden atop the ticket.”

So apparently, the Democrats don’t know who they want. They just know they don’t want Biden.

https://www.outkick.com/cnns-own-poll-shows-not-even-democrats-want-joe-biden-to-run-again/

Who cares about a poll now? Its 2022. Where was Biden in the polling in 2017? 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who cares about a poll now? Its 2022. Where was Biden in the polling in 2017? 

So let me get this straight… the only thing you believe should matter to a politician is getting re-elected in an election year? It makes no difference how HORRIBLE their job performance is in the years in between? Fabulous! 

Just now, Doc said:

It's cute that you think old, demented people get better with age.  

Oh, no, I don't believe the Republican propaganda about Old Joe. Heck, he just got Putin to blink. Trump was licking Putin's sack. Biden kicked him in the sack 

large_la_rec_202109271638.thumb.jpg.20140ebaad489aa201f91c9605237cea.jpg

Go Joe! 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So let me get this straight… the only thing you believe should matter to a politician is getting re-elected in an election year? It makes no difference how HORRIBLE their job performance is in the years in between? Fabulous! 

Do you even know what you are talking about? Have you had your medication today? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

images-8.jpg.add3c7b82990fd6a61560a2509c311c5.jpg

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Awful policies yield awful results. This was completely predictable. America would be in a much better place right now under Trump’s leadership. Best US President since Reagan. 

Trump is trash. Putin would be filling up his gulags with Ukrainian citizens right now if Trump has stolen that election. Horrible! The world is a better place with that criminal out of the WH 

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, no, I don't believe the Republican propaganda about Old Joe. Heck, he just got Putin to blink. Trump was licking Putin's sack. Biden kicked him in the sack 

large_la_rec_202109271638.thumb.jpg.20140ebaad489aa201f91c9605237cea.jpg

Go Joe! 

Do you even know what you are talking about? Have you had your medication today? 

Putin was never staring.  It was all fabricated "he's ready to invade...next Wednesday!"  

And hey, believe what you want.  He's declining mentally and it won't get better, just worse.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Please define what you mean by "presidential persona"? 

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

Putin was never staring.  It was all fabricated "he's ready to invade...next Wednesday!"  

"White House reporters are tweeting that the administration has told them nuclear war is inevitable within days.

They said expect it to be extremely terrible and potentially world ending. 

More coming up at 11...."

Edited by Big Blitz