Biden's follies

Hiding behind his tears — Sorry Biden’s decisions led to Kabul carnage

by Michael Goodwin

The deep grief on President Biden’s face as his eyes swelled with tears was painful to watch. But his personal suffering cannot exonerate him from the responsibility for what happened in Kabul. Nor can his obscenely shameful effort to shift the blame to former President Donald Trump and even his own military commanders be taken seriously. Biden says the buck stops with him, but he doesn’t really mean it. When the enemy strikes with deadly results, it’s somebody else’s fault.

That’s not leadership and it certainly isn’t presidential.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hiding behind his tears — Sorry Biden’s decisions led to Kabul carnage

by Michael Goodwin

The deep grief on President Biden’s face as his eyes swelled with tears was painful to watch. But his personal suffering cannot exonerate him from the responsibility for what happened in Kabul. Nor can his obscenely shameful effort to shift the blame to former President Donald Trump and even his own military commanders be taken seriously. Biden says the buck stops with him, but he doesn’t really mean it. When the enemy strikes with deadly results, it’s somebody else’s fault.

That’s not leadership and it certainly isn’t presidential.

He teared up?  Good lord.  We’ve lost our balls folks. I’m starting to think, though a bit hysterical, that @oldmanfan is right. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

He teared up?  Good lord.  We’ve lost our balls folks. I’m starting to think, though a bit hysterical, that @oldmanfan is right. 

I said in another thread today we have not seen a run of weak Presidents like we've had this century since before the Civil War.  

• Agree 1

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/08/kabul-bombing-white-house-blame/619901/

I THINK THE EXCUSES ARE BEGINNING TO TAKE SHAPE:

“Biden is a stubborn guy,” one former Obama-administration foreign-policy official told me, speaking on condition of anonymity to talk more freely. “Sometimes he does not want to hear what he knows he doesn’t like … If the problem here was mostly not hearing what he didn’t want to hear and telling everyone to shut up and go away when they told him things he didn’t want to hear, that’s not the intelligence community’s fault.”

Sorry, won’t fly. Nobody resigned in protest. Nobody even leaked that Biden was ignoring advice. And the “Intelligence Community” didn’t predict the rapid collapse of the Afghan government. Can’t pin it all on the dotard in the White House — who the “Intelligence Community” worked hard, and illicitly, to put there anyway. You guys own this disaster, all the way down.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

gv082821dAPC20210827074502.jpg               

Game, set, MATCH’: Here is the KEY f**k-up in Afghanistan by the Biden administration 

00001-1-3.jpg

Someone said no. Now, since the buck stops with Joe we should be able to assume he was the one who said no BUT we also suspect Joe isn’t deciding much of anything these days so there’s that as well.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/08/29/game-set-match-here-is-the-key-fk-up-in-afghanistan-by-the-biden-administration-oops-guess-it-wasnt-trumps-fault/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Biden traffiks in his son’s death, it’s an absolute disgrace.  I recall him talking about how the Obamas offered to help with expenses after his son died.  The guy was the AG of Delaware at one point, a well-to-do man and son of wealthy parents.  If Obama had to lend him money they were a bunch of morons across the board.  

Then, he dropped the obligatory reference to his loss when the suicide bomber struck, no doubt knowing his comments would not be challenged. 

This, however is beyond the pale.  His son was 46 years old, he developed and aggressive and deadly cancer, received the finest care in the world and died in the care and comfort of his family, most likely medicated to take away the pain. Tragic for the family, tragic for Biden, but not even close to what occurred here. 

The Marines were all very young, and were killed when a vest was detonated in an effort to cause maximum pain, suffering and ultimately death.  That it occurred in part due to the chaos created by Biden himself, in the middle of a hell hole thousands of miles from home, in a losing mission makes it all the worse.

I can’t imagine having  to listen to this dim witted and demented ####### as he compared pain in their moment of heartache is outrageous. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

f9da17226dd296b2f39ab7b681303df4a4ae8b1f  Joe Biden today: "I'm here with, uh, my senior advisor, a boy who knows Louisiana very well, and new Orleans, Cedric Richmond."

Cedric Richmond

or as governor might say  - Joe is nearly perfect in his anti racism tone

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1