Criminal investigation against Von Miller has been dropped

28 minutes ago, Beast said:

How can charges be dropped when none were brought against him to begin with?

Well he was being investigated and it looked like for a while they were going to charge him, but it appears they’re not and that they’re dropping the investigation that they had on him

• Dislike 1

45 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well he was being investigated and it looked like for a while they were going to charge him, but it appears they’re not and that they’re dropping the investigation that they had on him

So the investigation was dropped, not the “charges.” Fix your title.

edit: good stuff 👍

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Like (+1) 3

• BuffaloBills1998 changed the title to Criminal investigation against Von Miller has been dropped

If you read the article and not sure if any other outlet reported it, but it was not disclosed on the link.  As far as him in Buffalo, that makes no sense.  He’s 32 this month, although relatively durable the last 10 years, he’s not played since 2019 due to Covid and the injury.  He’s  a 3-4 OLB, so he doesn’t make any sense in our scheme.  He’s been a great player, maybe HOFer especially if he comes back strong, but he’s way out of our price point even if we played a 3-4.

5 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

I asked in another thread but didn't get response. Afaik he is 3-4 OLB, can we somehow fit him in our scheme?

I find it crazy that guy like him couldn't play in different scheme, but I've people claiming that he has no place in 4-3.

You obviously haven’t seen him stand next to Vincent Jackson.  @1billsfan 😂

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/01/15/von-miller-police-investigation/

No charges have been filed, and police declined to provide additional information because the investigation is ongoing. But a person familiar with the situation told The Washington Post that the investigation is related to interactions with his former girlfriend, including text messages allegedly sent from him that she shared on social media in early January.

In an Instagram story, Miller’s ex-girlfriend, Megan Denise, shared an ultrasound image taken Jan. 4 and screenshots of texts she purported were from Miller. They read, “I’m honestly praying for a miscarriage,” and, “I hate you! … You gon get yours! Believe that.”

In another exchange shared by Denise, a text reads: “And get an abortion!”

Von Miller Makes It Official With IG Model Megan Denise

New couple alert! NFL baller Von Miller has a new lady and she’s a banger. Her name is Megan Denise, and the couple was seen together at the ESPY’s. Previously Megan Denise was linked to Lil Yachty, but she denied that they were ever a thing. Megan also made BANDS at Floyd Mayweather’s Vegas strip joint Girl Collection, but something tells us she’s recently retired.

Von and Megan seem to be serious, she was seen rocking a ring and tattooed “Vonny” across her chest in bright red ink.

https://bossip.com/1656612/dayuuum-meet-von-millers-custard-thick-skripper-wifey-megan-denise/

gettyimages-1001452570.jpg?resize=692,10