Micah Hyde signed to 2 yr extension - Schefter

Finally, some Buffalo signing  news! Let's keep this rollin' Beane. No stopping now! Or else I will keep searching for crazy exciting other news in the NFL like Watt soaking in a frozen hole in a pond, or searching for more of Bakers' UFO sightings. 

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Eh. Nice to have him locked up and not have to worry about a whole at S for another couple years. Definitely feels like we overpaid though.

Yeah, I thought it may have been a little cheaper but he was a building block and a catalyst for this turnaround.  I’m glad that we have he, tre  and Poyer together for the next few years 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Like I said in another post, no way were they cutting Hyde.  In fact, they did the opposite.

Hyde and Poyer are one of the best safety tandems in the league. People thought Hyde was getting cut? That's wild. Didn't even enter my radar.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think we'll see similar deals for Beasley and Hughes. Morse and John Brown are question marks, but candidates. 

Beasley and Hughes for sure.  Morse cut...may try and restructure Addison too 

3 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I thought Hyde lost a step. Still seems like a good player though, but the price is a bit steep.

Yeap, don't understand this at all.  Just don't understand why we aren't looking to improve that position.  It certainly wasn't a bright spot in 2020.