"They're taking over the country!"

22 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well Biden's kind of correct about that conclusion.  While certain segments of other minority groups are pissing and moaning about racism and white supremacists along with playing the victim all the time and making up a lot of excuses for their failures by always blaming somebody else and demanding more handouts and free money the American-Asian-Indian community has been quietly and effectively embracing the concepts of the American Dream by working long and hard while rejecting the victim approach.  In a short time they've achieved success and some degree of affluence that appears to be elusive to others. 

You're missing the portion of the painting which includes maniacally driven parents who offer their children a choice of 2 career paths - medical and computer science... 

After breaking down and accepting this as fate, and in order to not shame the family, these brutishly studious and soon to be successful kids graduate university, where they proceed to sign on at Intel and buy a semi-glitzy row-house in an informal company town, squashed into acres and acres of Hondas, Priuses and Teslas all headed off to the same place everyday, interacting on some variant of the same work chatter- at lunch in the break room, and at home while mowing the 6' x 2' splunch of grass in their front yard. 

Success!!

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

You're missing the portion of the painting which includes maniacally driven parents who offer their children a choice of 2 career paths - medical and computer science... 

After breaking down and accepting this as fate, and in order to not shame the family, these brutishly studious and soon to be successful kids graduate university, where they proceed to sign on at Intel and buy a semi-glitzy row-house in an informal company town, squashed into acres and acres of Hondas, Priuses and Teslas all headed off to the same place everyday, interacting on some variant of the same work chatter- at lunch in the break room, and at home while mowing the 6' x 2' splunch of grass in their front yard. 

Success!!

Exactly.  People could learn a lot.  But most won't. :rolleyes:

21 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'd rather have the latter because there's less drama around me in my everyday life but you think we could do better as a country.

What drama did you have in everyday life under that last administration? 

• Eyeroll 1

53 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What drama did you have in everyday life under that last administration? 

Petty family drama that never reared its ugly head until Trump came into the political world.  Weddings, parties, etc... became more stressful on us.  Let's just say it would be easier if I had two sons.

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Petty family drama that never reared its ugly head until Trump came into the political world.  Weddings, parties, etc... became more stressful on us.  Let's just say it would be easier if I had two sons.

That’s because the left wing mob won’t STFU unless they get their guy/gal every time. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s because the left wing mob won’t STFU unless they get their guy/gal every time. 

Something like that.  I just don't think a Jeb/Rubio/Cruz presidency would've had the same effect.  LOL.  

On 3/5/2021 at 12:12 PM, Motorin' said:

Oh you guys, I know he's getting slow,  but he didn't mean taking over the country with torches and pitch forks. That's your exclusive territory. 

Why not, you guys are pretty much the Frankenstein monster terrorizing the country.

frankenstein-and-frankenstein.jpg

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Wow.  You had weddings and parties every day?  Sounds like a fun family.  Also sounds like you inherited the drama gene.  😁

Edited by Chef Jim

On 3/7/2021 at 8:49 AM, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Success!!

Bad to push kids to get good jobs and earn their own living? 

brutishly studious...? 

looks like @All_Pro_Bills found one of the “poor me” crowd 

50 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Bad to push kids to get good jobs and earn their own living? 

brutishly studious...? 

looks like @All_Pro_Bills found one of the “poor me” crowd 

The "oh no, they stayed together and made me study hard to improve my lot in life!  Those bastards!" :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1