"They're taking over the country!"

'It's amazing. Indian-descent Americans are taking over the country - you, my vice president, my speechwriter,' Biden told Swati Mohan

So ?

The world is well aware of Joe's poor cognition, no use getting upset or comparing if others had said it.

He is 'president' in name only.

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Oh you guys, I know he's getting slow,  but he didn't mean taking over the country with torches and pitch forks. That's your exclusive territory. 

The man is a closet racist. (And I don’t mean that as the ugly term it’s become so fashionable to toss around these days.) You may recall his race laden remarks about 7/11 workers from a few years back. What kind of politician says this sort of stuff out loud? 

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Well Biden's kind of correct about that conclusion.  While certain segments of other minority groups are pissing and moaning about racism and white supremacists along with playing the victim all the time and making up a lot of excuses for their failures by always blaming somebody else and demanding more handouts and free money the American-Asian-Indian community has been quietly and effectively embracing the concepts of the American Dream by working long and hard while rejecting the victim approach.  In a short time they've achieved success and some degree of affluence that appears to be elusive to others. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well Biden's kind of correct about that conclusion.  While certain segments of other minority groups are pissing and moaning about racism and white supremacists along with playing the victim all the time and making up a lot of excuses for their failures by always blaming somebody else and demanding more handouts and free money the American-Asian-Indian community has been quietly and effectively embracing the concepts of the American Dream by working long and hard while rejecting the victim approach.  In a short time they've achieved success and some degree of affluence that appears to be elusive to others. 

Maybe those scum bags that tried to overturn the election should follow their example. 

And all those spreading the big lie that our democracy is a shame should also take note. Instead of trying to destroy our democracy they should go and live the American Dream and love the country they way the rest of us do. 

But the victimization ideology of the right is such a part of right wing ideology that he makes Trump supports cry and moan that things are bad. Ask Indian Americans how bad it is. 

You can cry about the dark, or you can light a match 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

This is not just Joe misspeaking now of course,

he has always blurted stuff out his whole 48 year career.

In 2006.

The full quote reads: “I’ve had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

Biden continued to say the “30% of the CEOs in Silicon Valley are Indian-American”.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The man is a closet racist. (And I don’t mean that as the ugly term it’s become so fashionable to toss around these days.) You may recall his race laden remarks about 7/11 workers from a few years back. What kind of politician says this sort of stuff out loud? 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

This is not just Joe misspeaking now of course,

he has always blurted stuff out his whole 48 year career.

In 2006.

The full quote reads: “I’ve had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

Biden continued to say the “30% of the CEOs in Silicon Valley are Indian-American”.

I'm sure the Indian American community is up in arms over Biden's virulent anti-Indian stance.

I hear he's considering a travel ban for all people of Indian descent until we can figure what the hell is going on!

Oh wait, the Time of India are celebrating his comments, "In less than 50 days of his presidency, Biden has appointed at least 55 Indian-Americans to key leadership positions in his administration ranging from his speech writer to the Nasa, to almost every wing of the government."

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/us/indian-descent-americans-are-taking-over-us-jokes-joe-biden/amp_articleshow/81350607.cms

What a racist bastard! Says the white conservatives who celebrated Stephen Miller's immigration stance and claim racism doesn't exit in America. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

From Trump to Biden.....sigh.... Drinking bleach may be an option.

I know right ?? we went from bombastic loud, incompetent, detached and deceitful to quiet, invisible, incompetent, detached and deceitful.  

Every time anyone questions what this new administration is doing the defenders rush in to tell us that the prior administration was just as bad and then completely miss the point they really just made. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know right ?? we went from bombastic loud, incompetent, detached and deceitful to quiet, invisible, incompetent, detached and deceitful.  

Every time anyone questions what this new administration is doing the defenders rush in to tell us that the prior administration was just as bad and then completely miss the point they really just made. 

I'd rather have the latter because there's less drama around me in my everyday life but you think we could do better as a country.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

We have an engineer in our office who came from India 15 years ago, became an American citizen, and is one of the best engineers that we have.

That being said, we have corrupted the hell out of him. :lol:

He's about 40 pounds heaver than when we hired him, and he loves barbeque, ribs, beef tacos, Big Macs and tequila. :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/5/2021 at 8:10 AM, B-Man said:

'It's amazing. Indian-descent Americans are taking over the country - you, my vice president, my speechwriter,' Biden told Swati Mohan

So ?

The world is well aware of Joe's poor cognition, no use getting upset or comparing if others had said it.

He is 'president' in name only.

There is absolutely no way you don't sleep next to an inflatable Reagan doll at night.  

• Haha (+1) 1