Free agent visit Alert!- P Michael Palardy

• BillsMafi$ changed the title to Free agent visit Alert!- P Michael Palardy
20 minutes ago, Seoulofstone said:

He's left footed which is unusual for a punter. It seemed to cause a number of misfields from returners. Injured all of last season.

Our punter is left footed, isn't he?

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Cheaper option or just negotiation tactic for Bojo? 

another option should they not feel they could afford a few million for their punter.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Sure there is...if you overvalue him and then over pay him....kindve like what they did last year with all the ex Panthers....

I’m a really dumb person, especially when it comes to sports... but don’t most free agents get overpaid? 

You’re also assuming, in a free market where supply is limited and demand is high that other teams aren’t making comparable offers.... You’re behaving as if the Bills are the only team pursuing players and just making offers completely out of left field. 

Out of the DE, LB, DT and CB available last off-season... let me know which ones you would’ve gone after in a limited market and done better contract wise with? Seriously curious... 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They obviously weigh knowing someone personally very high when it comes to free agency. Nothing wrong with that. 

I think it goes two ways - I think players knowing the coach and GM personally may have been helpful in persuading FA that Buffalo is an intriguing destination.

I hope we’re past that but realistically it will take a couple more years of success.