Bills pre-draft visit tracker

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

God I hope we don't reach on him. Super limited ceiling to me... I'd be mildly interested if he fell to our 3rd rd. pick but other than that? Hard to imagine there won't be better players on the board...

18 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

God I hope we don't reach on him. Super limited ceiling to me... I'd be mildly interested if he fell to our 3rd rd. pick but other than that? Hard to imagine there won't be better players on the board...

Personally I’d prefer a bigger CB like Patrick Surtain Jr, but Samuel Jr. is a DAWG!! Not afraid of contact and the lineage thing is a plus for me. Probably has in depth knowledge on how to read pro offenses from his dad. I also wouldn’t mind having another ex Patriots son on the roster.😎

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He did! He was his DC for 2 years while Samuel was in Philly 

Sorry, I thought you were referring to Neal Jr.🙂 Even better

Edited by Solomon Grundy

7 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Personally I’d prefer a bigger CB like Patrick Surtain Jr, but Samuel Jr. is a DAWG!! Not afraid of contact and the lineage thing is a plus for me. Probably has in depth knowledge on how to read pro offenses from his dad. I also wouldn’t mind having another ex Patriots son on the roster.😎

Sorry, I thought you were referring to Neal Jr.🙂 Even better

He definitely doesn’t fit their usual measurements for a CB as far as length and weight, but he plays bigger. He’s probably on their board somewhere, not sure where they would have him graded. 

34 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

I read somewhere that he had the second best (lowest) passer rating in non-pressure situations.  I think he'll be a player.

2 hours ago, ngbills said:

Shocked if Samuel is not the pick based on the chatter. Hopefully we can trade down and pick up an extra pick. 

I don’t know about that.  I am not anti-Samuel, but you do have to wonder if he can play outside in the NFL or if he will be strictly a slot corner.  If they think he can be good outside, then he should be a candidate at 30.  If slot only, he would be a tough selection that high.