Bills pre-draft visit tracker

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I like Shane Simpson,

a combination of OJ & Shane Conlan

No love for Bill Simpson?

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Elijah Molden, Ifeatu Meliforne, and Trill Williams are the only players on this list that the Bills should even consider. 👍:)

People are sleeping on Kylin Hill. Watch his 2019 tape. Played in the SEC.

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/6/2021 at 8:32 PM, DJB said:

I'm mostly intrigued that they have brought in 4WR.  You would think its currently a position of strength but to me this signals the possibility of the end for John Brown.

And there it is. 

Edited by DJB

16 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

You are correct.  I did see that young Mr. Hall was not shy about run support, firing in to make tackles, and excelled in zone schemes.   So I thought of Taron.  But, upon further review, the prospect does typically play on the flanks of the defense.

Edited by CNYfan

On 3/10/2021 at 11:33 AM, Solomon Grundy said:

No love for Bill Simpson?

People are sleeping on Kylin Hill. Watch his 2019 tape. Played in the SEC.

He doesn't have true break away top speed, but he seems like he accelerates to his top speed much faster that our current guys. He seems like a true threat in the passing game too. He might be a steal if he makes it to the 5th. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

He doesn't have true break away top speed, but he seems like he accelerates to his top speed much faster that our current guys. He seems like a true threat in the passing game too. He might be a steal if he makes it to the 5th. 

Exactly!! Besides, Emmitt and Thurman didn't have breakaway speed either. Kylin is a 3 down back 

On 3/16/2021 at 6:59 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Im guessing Avery will be a Bill,  especially if Isiah leaves.  Avery fills two big needs- CB and KR.  I'm not sure what round, but we pick him higher than projected.  Thats my prediction and Im sticking to it