Bills pre-draft visit tracker

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Bills pre-draft visit tracker

I wonder if there's a limit to how many players teams can meet with this year since the meetings are on Zoom, and they can't talk to them at the combine?

Also, I like seeing some really fast players on this list. Anthony Schwartz might be faster than Tyreek. We need to add a burner or two!

Edited by Motorin'

10 hours ago, Georgie said:

Why would you conclude that ? Probably the first one they met with but that doesn't necessarily indicate any ranking or priority 

Unless I'm missing someone, I believe Jenkins is generally the highest ranked of all the players on this list. Stretch to get him at 30, impossible to get him in round 2. I'd just assume that since he's a fit in a potential area of need, and likely ready to play full time snaps immediately, that it would enable them to let Williams go and potentially get Milano back who is probably harder to replace.

16 hours ago, Pokebball said:

I've been thinking a lot about a Tremble draft.  I think that would be a good get.

Agreed.

11 minutes ago, MrSarcasm said:

Based on this list it appears the Bills are okay with AJ Klein being a starter for the whole year.

Or, quite possibly, they may even sign a free agent? Could even be Milano?

Looks like you got on that jump to conclusions mat?

Edited by MiltonWaddams

2 hours ago, Boxcar said:

Unless I'm missing someone, I believe Jenkins is generally the highest ranked of all the players on this list. Stretch to get him at 30, impossible to get him in round 2. I'd just assume that since he's a fit in a potential area of need, and likely ready to play full time snaps immediately, that it would enable them to let Williams go and potentially get Milano back who is probably harder to replace.

Agreed.

Exactly. Jenkins is the highest rated player on the list and likely the only one that is worth picking in the first.

A couple things on this list/the individual prospects:

• More than ever, it'll be easier for teams to hide who they're meeting with this offseason since they're all virtual meetings. We'll only know who Buffalo is meeting with if they or the prospect want us to know.
  • Sounds like Jenkins is starting to be viewed similarly to Cody Ford when he came out. Really good college tackle that might need to move inside due to his arm length.
  • Jenkins, Rondale Moore, Ifeatu Melifonwu, and Levi Onwuzurike are all considered potential late 1st round picks, so this list doesn't necessarily mean Jenkins is our top target.
  • Like (+1) 1

Tremble, Kylin hill, Anthony Schwartz, Melifonwu... all players I think fit our team and needs really well

trade back with our first pick if Zaven is not there

On a side note, I am not a great OL evaluator.... but if that Notre Dame OT is available when we pick in the first round, it may be a good replacement for Williams if he is too expensive.

Edited by WorstTEever81