My Mom passed away yesterday and she loved her Buffalo Bills

So sorry for your loss.  We lost our mom about five years ago now. She too was a devoted Bills fan. She packed us sandwiches and a thermos of hot chocolate for us to eat in the stands at halftime at the Rockpile and Rich Stadium....because it took every $ resource mom and dad had just to pay for three season tickets. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

I tell my wife (a PA native) all the time, the Bills are about more than football. Its generational and a lifetime of family memories!

Your mom sounds alot like mine was as well. I guess they all had a little Jan Gallo in them (Buffalo66).

Condolences on your loss. May the Bills forever remind you of fonder days!

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

I just wanted to put up a post in memory of my Mom who passed away yesterday.

She has been a Bills Fan since their inception into the NFL. 

She loved wearing her Bills gear and had her favorite players over the years. Bentley. Talley. and most recently Cole Beasley.

When I was in the USAF stationed in Germany throughout the 80's, Mom would send me tapes of all the Bills games. I would either watch them in my dorm room or in the day room with my fellow airman or a few years later when we lived in our home on the economy, we would have a Big Bills watch party, Wings included.

But what I will miss the most is making Pizza and wings and running them across the street to Mom before or during the game, and getting and giving phone calls throughout the game when Buffalo would score or just to share a comment or two about a specific play.

I love you Mom :(❤️ 

Very sorry for your loss, Returntoglory.  Hope you feel your Mom's presence in every Bills game next year.  Thanks for your service!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Very nice tribute to your mom. My sincerest condolences.

We had a significant scare a few weeks ago with my mom, and things have been pretty sketchy lately with my father in law so your sad news hits home a little harder for me.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1