WFT going from cheerleaders to a coed dance team

Greg S

7 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Can we not have some good old fashion violent sport without someone trying to homogenize it into an America’s got talent show...  🤮

Damn your toxic masculinity !!!!

7 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

I might start watching games again for this.

they are going to open up the stadiums for this 😜

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, dpberr said:

I agree. 

I'd only add that cheerleaders are traditionally the community ambassadors for the team and that NFL cheerleading is a pinnacle of excellence in the dance profession, even to a higher degree than being in music videos and being selected as a dancer for musician tours.    It's an industry in itself.  

To be selected for an NFL cheerleading spot, not only are you likely an excellent athlete but you also dance professionally.  You can't sweat or look like you are huffing and puffing through routines.   

Teams have gotten away from squads that consist mostly of models because there's no guarantee they are going to be able to execute the more complex choreography.  Models can look pretty but be completely out of shape.  Dancers have dancer bodies and they are trained to dance.

Screw it , just get strippers and poles out there.

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, Lv-Bills said:

Phew!  This makes me feel better.  Couldn't live without this at an NFL game.  Total damage control.   Hi my name is Daniel Snyder, and because I'm a jerk, I give you this to make you think I'm not a jerk.

You got him mixed up.  He wants employees to give jerks, he is not a jerk.

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

So do both the men and women on the team still get manuals on how to properly wash downstairs? 

New stadium name Manscape Field. 

1 hour ago, teef said:

I don’t see anyone stopping you. 

Forum rules do.  Most probably on adult websites.

6 hours ago, dpberr said:

Teams have gotten away from squads that consist mostly of models because there's no guarantee they are going to be able to execute the more complex choreography.  Models can look pretty but be completely out of shape.  Dancers have dancer bodies and they are trained to dance.

Well it is hard for models to dance with the sillycone HHH boobs hitting them in face.

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Screw it , just get strippers and poles out there.

Years ago, at least 10, during a pre-season game, the Jills came out to do their usual dance routine between the 3rd and 4th quarters.  They each had a chair.  And then proceeded to do what I can only describe as a lap dance without a guy in the chair.  Never saw them do that routine ever again. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Years ago, at least 10, during a pre-season game, the Jills came out to do their usual dance routine between the 3rd and 4th quarters.  They each had a chair.  And then proceeded to do what I can only describe as a lap dance without a guy in the chair.  Never saw them do that routine ever again. 

It was preseason, gotta work out the....kinks.

I’ll show myself out.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Imagine this coming to my Buffalo....

Just imagine the look the 80 year old conservative Catholics, who served in 'Nam seeing this during the game at the Ralph.

"Get these knuckleheads off the field! Jesus Mary and Joseph, this is what's wrong with this country!"

giphy.gif

Nah, how about this?   AAAAAAAAAH!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/4/2021 at 8:16 AM, Greg S said:

"Fans can expect an experience like none other -- a gender-neutral and diverse squad of athletes and dancers whose choreography, costumes, props, tricks and stunts will rival the best entertainment across genres and really inspire and 'wow' our fans."

I know you didn't write the article, but this would not be a 'gender-neutral' squad, it would be 'gender-inclusive' or 'gender-diverse', unless they all identified as they/them. For the 0.14% on this forum that might care.

• Agree 1