Bills prospect WR Dazz Newsome

On 3/4/2021 at 1:54 AM, Thurman#1 said:

Heh heh. Whip it right.

He's both quick and fast.

Hightlight packages always look great, but still:

Looks pretty good 👍

They should refrain from incorporating him dropping a pass in the end zone while producing highlight film. 😉

Dazz Newsom

Pro's

West Coast Offense. great 5 wide WR.

A sleeper.

Explosive (quick )

Does a great job getting open

Versatile he can play slot and outside

Solid rout runner.

Great student of the game

Con's

He lacks size at 5'10

needs to work on some muscle toning 

Lots of this type of talent coming out of the draft this year.. may work against him

Lacks pure speed

Spent a year as QB instead of WR

Struggles with bump and run

My thoughts

Personally its a easy no for me but thats just me

High ceiling low drag/

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Its a deep WR class this year.. and they havent got a pick in the 4th ( and I dont think they should move up for him..)

If he is not there then .. oh well..

It’s a Good thing we had a 4th rd pick last year ha ? Maybe another team was also waiting for him to fall and take him in the 5th , my point is if you like a player and believe he could be a contributor and eventually a potential starter then take him 

Just now, Putin said:

It’s a Good thing we had a 4th rd pick last year ha ? Maybe another team was also waiting for him to fall and take him in the 5th , my point is if you like a player and believe he could be a contributor and eventually a potential starter then take him 

I like him to fill the WR4/5 and Kick returner role that McKenzie and Roberts are sharing...

I like him in the 5th.. you cant have everybody and I have my eye on other candidates earlier...  If someone else takes him beforehand then such is life.. Its not like they are missing out on the next Julio Jones