Bills prospect WR Dazz Newsome

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

This guy is a thumbs up from me... 

But not until the 5th round....

Same here.  Great value in rd 5 but considering we don’t have a 4th, I think that’s the earliest I’d take him.  I think he can be a mid-top slot wr, but not sold on him on the outside. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Heh heh. Whip it right.

He's both quick and fast.

Hightlight packages always look great, but still:

As additional enjoyment... Man it’s fun to watch how aggressive those backs and Dyami Brown are at initiating and finishing blocks. Our very own Antonio Williams pancaked a couple linebackers and DBs in that highlight reel. 

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

Same here.  Great value in rd 5 but considering we don’t have a 4th, I think that’s the earliest I’d take him.  I think he can be a mid-top slot wr, but not sold on him on the outside. 

I have nothing to add to this other than if we are going to keep running 4 and 5 wides we gotta keep taking receivers and that means the Bills better have targets right throughout the draft at the spot. If I was Beane I'd have a couple of receivers at each of my draft spots that I think "okay, if he is there when I get on the board he has to get serious consideration even if not strictly BPA." 

• Like (+1) 5

19 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

In a vacuum I prefer his running mate Dyami Brown, but unless we cut Smoke Brown, I don’t see us taking a top 100 WR. Newsome could be a good value later who helps in the return game as well. 

I really like Dyami. But Dyami is a day 2 target.... Newsome is a day 3 target.... as I said above I think the Bills have to have a plan A, B and C at receiver in the draft. Think we have to take one by the end of round 5 but there are different ways to skin the cat. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

Beane likes to move around on day 3... he could get into the 4th if we wants to. Going to be very tough for late round picks to make this roster, he may package some 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I really like Dyami. But Dyami is a day 2 target.... Newsome is a day 3 target.... as I said above I think the Bills have to have a plan A, B and C at receiver in the draft. Think we have to take one by the end of round 5 but there are different ways to skin the cat. 

Yep. And Dyami might be a guy that if he’s there in the late third when we pick they can’t say no. Beane and co. know how they value guys and they stick to that, which I like.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beane likes to move around on day 3... he could get into the 4th if we wants to. Going to be very tough for late round picks to make this roster, he may package some 

I could see a small trade out of the first netting us a 4 and then also swinging back into the 4th. He has 7 picks right now, if he trades back he’ll have 8 or 9. I could see him wanting to draft under 7. Moving around seems likely. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I have nothing to add to this other than if we are going to keep running 4 and 5 wides we gotta keep taking receivers and that means the Bills better have targets right throughout the draft at the spot. If I was Beane I'd have a couple of receivers at each of my draft spots that I think "okay, if he is there when I get on the board he has to get serious consideration even if not strictly BPA." 

Definitely.

I’m hoping that we take at least 1 WR in every draft.

Prospects that I would be ok taking in rd 3, possibly rd 2:

Tylan Wallace- I love this kid. I hope he’s our 3rd rd pick but we’ll probably have to use our 1st or 2nd on him if we want him

D’Wayne Eskeridge-  ❤️

Dyami Brown-  while he hasn’t shown he can run all of the routes due to the system he as in, his footwork precise.  Love watching his release.  And he knows how to get deep.  Great effort as a blocker.  If we cut John Brown, Dyami and Gabe would be nice a nice pairing

Elijah Moore-  love the way the kid runs.  Effortless in and out of his cuts.  Little chance he makes it to us in rd 2.  Would probably have to use 30 or trade back to get him.

Tutu Atwell-  a playmaker that we could use.  Mckenzie-ish, but more explosive imo

Prospects I’d be happy with rd 5+:

Seth Williams

Sage Surratt

Josh Imatorbhebhe
Ihmir Smith-Marsette 

Semi Fehoko

Jaelon Darden

Frank Darby

Austin Watkins

Anthony Schwartz 

Marlon Williams - not sure is he’s fast enough, but I love his tenacity

Prospects that I really hope we don’t draft before rd 5-

Amon-Ra St. Brown

Nico Collins

Terrace Marshall (maybe rd 3)

Random note that most won’t agree with:  if I had De’Vonta Smith, Jamar Chase and Jaylen Waddle on the board, I’d sprint to the podium with Waddles name on it.  Size might be a problem concerning injuries, but his speed and hands are the real deal.  Best playmaker in the draft imo.  I’d take him over Pitts too.  

another random note:  I have no idea how good Rondale Moore is.  Speed speed and more speed, but when I watch him, I don’t see him being THAT fast.  Seems like a rd 3 guy to me.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Definitely expect at least 2 trades.  I’m hoping for at least 1 trade back (preferably from 30 depending who’s on the board) and 1 trade up into rd 3-4

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Random note that most won’t agree with:  if I had De’Vonta Smith, Jamar Chase and Jaylen Waddle on the board, I’d sprint to the podium with Waddles name on it.  Size might be a problem concerning injuries, but his speed and hands are the real deal.  Best playmaker in the draft imo.  I’d take him over Pitts too.  

another random note:  I have no idea how good Rondale Moore is.  Speed speed and more speed, but when I watch him, I don’t see him being THAT fast.  Seems like a rd 3 guy to me.

Not going to go through all of your thoughts but I'd take Waddle over Smith I think. Like them both but Waddle's speed just separates him. I still have Chase #1 but I have Waddle #2 just a shade ahead of Smith. There will be teams with him #1, witness last year when Ruggs went ahead of Jeudy and Lamb. 

Agree on Moore. I think have a 3rd rounder on him. 

• Like (+1) 1