NFL Draft Prop Bets!

Estro

Here's how I have some of these bets habdicapped

And I bet these so I've actually put "some" money where my mouth is.

I've got:

1. Zach Wilson 2nd Overall Pick (-200).

I'm pretty confident in this one and I bet it pretty heavily, so much so, that it now has me a little worried something crazy could happen.  The biggest worry would be the Jets trading for Watson and then not trading out of #2 & taking Chase or Sewell, but I'm pretty confident that if they did acquire Watson they'd trade the #2 pick and the team coming up would likely pick Wilson.......it is the Jets though, so I'm a but worried.  After hitting the line several times @-200 I did notice they moved the line to -305.

2.  Ja'Marr Chase 1st WR selected (-155)

Another bet I have a lot riding on that I feel good about, feel like this line should be more in the -200 to -225 range.  I'm actually more worried about Jaylen Waddle than I am Devonta Smith upsetting my bet, but I'm pretty confident in my bet at those odds.  Current line is -167 on DK

3.  Trey Lance picked before Justin Fields (+425)

Put a little on this bet.  Do I think its likely to happen? Probably not, but once again at those odds I feel like I've got the right side of the bet. I've heard a lot of negative takes on Fields especially from some guys I really respect like Greg Cosell who straight up said he liked Lance more than Fields & that Fields scares him.  I could see the Eagles helping me win this bet. Time will tell.

One last bet that I liked the value of was:

Javonte Williams 1st RB Drafted (+800)

Ultimately I passed on it, but I saw some definite value at those odds.  Etienne and Harris get all the pub & ultimately I think its very likely one of those 2 is the 1st RB drafted, but RB is kinda what flavor do you like.  Almost nobody had Edwards Helaire being the first RB taken last year and the morning of the draft his odds were +550 to go first.  I think if a team is looking for a pass catching, homerun hitting RB Etienne will be the pick.  If a team is looking for more of a workhorse, traditional RB I actually think Williams has a chance to be the first guy ahead of Harris.  I know Greg Cosell (did I mention I listen to his thoughts closely!) likes Williams over Naseem Harris