Jordan Phillips tweets about Bills’ Mafia getting so mad about Watt.

yeah, once they pay Murray that team will fall apart.. no way they can keep all these $15m per year guys .. Murray will not get them to the promised land and they will end up in salary cap jail to boot

Edited by ProcessTruster
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

https://twitter.com/bigj9797/status/1366505177075826692?s=21

I miss the guy, he’s what we need and he would of made a difference last year. I never wanted him to go, hopefully he ends up back here but if not Arizona has one serious DL!

Jordan Phillips had count them… Two sacks last year after getting that big contract from Arizona exactly why do you miss him

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

https://twitter.com/bigj9797/status/1366505177075826692?s=21

I miss the guy, he’s what we need and he would of made a difference last year. I never wanted him to go, hopefully he ends up back here but if not Arizona has one serious DL!

Jordan Phillips got his sacks by freelancing which got him out of position frequently. 

He brought a lot of enthusiasm to game but also left holes.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

He might be back here in 2022 after he gets cut at the end of this season..

I look forward to the Bills enjoying the Patriots cycle of players looking good for the Bills getting signed to inflated deals with other teams and then 2 years later being cut from those deals and signing back with the Bills on the cheap and producing at a high level again.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Jordan Phillips got his sacks by freelancing which got him out of position frequently. 

He made a lot of big plays. I can think of two games in 2019 where he made critical big time plays that may have been the difference in games. He also was the teams most consistent pass rusher. He was a flawed player because I do think his play contributed to the bad run defense in the middle of 2019. But once McD adjusted around his freelancing it worked really well.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

He played on the 2nd and 3rd rated defense in the league while he was here.   No way can I sit here and tell you he was worth 12 million a year, but he is a better football player than both Vernon Butler and Quinton Jefferson.   The Cardinals GM must drink when he negotiates contracts.

Edited by thenorthremembers

It would have been great to get Watt, but not at the numbers he signed for at Arizona.  I'm glad Beane passed, that contract was just too much money for this team in its current cap situation.  I'd rather we use some of that money to resign Darryl Williams and keep JA protected.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Phillips is doing nothing with Arizona

Get his check and bagged it

That’s why I’m glad Beane let Philips go. It wasn’t him it was the system that McD and Frazier put in place that helped him excel. Once he left to Arizona he turned right back into the Philips from Miami. I’d like to see him back here but not at the price tag he’s currently on

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

That’s why I’m glad Beane let Philips go. It wasn’t him it was the system that McD and Frazier put in place that helped him excel. Once he left to Arizona he turned right back into the Philips from Miami. I’d like to see him back here but not at the price tag he’s currently on

Exactly. a smart player who cares about his career would have stayed in the scheme that turned them into a monster

But you only get one payday

I'm actually very happy Buffalo didn't pay what Arizona gave Watt. So, it will allow Buffalo more choices when the expensive players start dropping like flies after being cut.

Also, since he stated he is much happier in the warmer weather...

8 minutes ago, Pasaluki said:

I liked that Jordan Phillips dude. When he mocked Ezekiel Elliott on Thanksgiving it was great.

That game is the best regular season game to date of the Josh Allen era IMO, and that was the best moment of that game..

• Like (+1) 1