Brady on "The Late Late Show with James Corden"

Gugny

1 hour ago, inaugural balls said:

I didn’t read what was linked but heard snippets this morning.

Still sounds like the robotic, unnatural douche bag I’ve come to know. 

While I can understand how many feel this way about him, I've never had a problem with Brady and actually think he's a pretty funny dude.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

51 minutes ago, Gugny said:

While I can understand how many feel this way about him, I've never had a problem with Brady and actually think he's a pretty funny dude.

You know seeing him relax and smile this year (over in the NFC) I find myself liking the dude.  Some of its not crushing my Bills, but to see him enjoying himself late in his career is refreshing, after leaving the black hole of joy.  Someday he's gunna be retired, and ill be able to tell my kids I saw him play. Spent so much time hating the dude that I never really considered that really. So yeah, I'm not going to nut hug the guy, but yeah cool, try and enjoy his last run with TB!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

I agree- I didn't like him when he was with the Pats, but that was more me not liking the Pats. I don't think he is a bad person 

• Like (+1) 1